Teacher: Good morning, Tara, how are you?
Tara: Good morning sir. I’m fine how are you?
Teacher: I’m fine too. So how is your studies going?
Tara: Yes, right. doing fine.
Teacher: Are you ready for the exam?
Tara: Actually sir, I am not completely ready yet. But mostly I’m ready. I will complete my revision within two weeks. I have one more month on my hands, so I think I can manage.
Teacher: How many subjects are you revising now?
Tara: Physics and Mathematics. Other subjects are almost done. You know I’m a little weak in maths, so I’m having some trouble with this. I need to solve some difficult calculations myself.
Teacher: I’ve told you many times, if you need any help with maths, tell me.
Tara: But, you were so busy sir and that’s why I thought not to disturb you.
Teacher: No, I am free now. You should make a list of maths topics which you find difficult to solve. And bring it till tomorrow, I’ll explain it all during the school break.
Tara: That would be surprising to me. I will be able to complete my revision fast. Thank you so much sir.
Teacher: You’re welcome, Tara. take care
hope this helps you
Can you mark me brainwashed?
It will help me alot!
have a nice day friend
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )