RRB recruitment 2022: ALP and technician positions will be released || Prospective position, eligibility, salary, selection process, curriculum and link to online application specified !!! – The notification of the hiring of Locomotive Drivers (ALP) and Technicians of the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will be released shortly. More than 30,000 ALP and technical positions on the railroad recruitment committee are expected to become vacant. RRB contenders, all eagerly awaiting a notification from ALP, can read the entire post for more details on this hiring.
Latest job advertisement at Bahn 2021
RRB ALP recruitment 2022 details
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus 2022 PDF – Download the sample for the technician exam here !!!
RRB position 2022
According to earlier information, around 20,000 positions are expected to be offered for the position of assistant train driver and 10,000 positions for the position of technician in the railway recruiting committee.
RRB age limit
The age of the candidate should be between 18 and 28 years to apply for the position of ALP and technician in the RRB. Age relief is provided in accordance with government norms.
RRB ALP eligibility criteria
Candidates should have completed enrollment or SSLC with ITI or Diploma or BE in order to apply for the position of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician in Indian Railway Recruitment 2022.
** To join the latest job update whatsapp group **
RRB ALP selection process
- The selection process for the Assistant Loco Pilot consists of 2 stages of a computer-based test, followed by a computer-based aptitude test and a document review.
- The technician selection process consists of 2 stages of the CBT followed by the document review.
- RRB ALP and Technician Curriculum Link were given on this page.
Application fee for hiring RRB
- General candidates should pay Rs. 500 as the registration fee.
- OBC, SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman and PwD candidates must pay Rs. 250 as the registration fee.
RRB ALP content
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot is paid for Rs. 35,000 per month per technician are paid for Rs. 26700 per month.
Note: All of the above details were only given as a result of prior notification. Pending RRB ALP and technician notifications may experience some changes.
How do I apply for RRB ALP and Technician Recruitment 2022?
- After the notification it was
- Go to the official ALP website.
- Go to the careers page and look for job notifications.
- Or use the link on this page.
- It will take you to the application page.
- Fill out the application and attach the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
RRB ALP and technical notification (to be released soon)
BE / B.Tech can apply in 2021
It is expected that around 20,000 positions for the assistant of the train driver and 10,000 positions for the position of the technician will be offered as part of the RRB recruitment in 2021.
Candidates should have completed enrollment or SSLC with ITI or Diploma in order to apply for the position of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician in Indian Railway Recruitment 2022.
The notification of the discontinuation of RRB ALP is expected to be published shortly.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |