Updated: 07/17/2021 6:11 PM IS
New Delhi [India]July 17th (ANI / Oswaal Books): When studying and passing exams like the ICSE or ISC Board Exam 2022, it’s not about burning the midnight oil on a regular basis. It’s about learning smartly, being organized, gathering your tools and necessary strategies around you, and getting your affairs in order.
When you’re organized and have a solid plan, you automatically increase your chances of reaching a top rank many times over. Study hard, but more importantly, study smart. Know your curriculum and write down everything that needs to be done in detail. That way, you won’t have a hard time figuring out exactly where you are. The trick is to start early, and procrastination is the nemesis of success on exams like ICSE and ISC. So, pull up your socks, follow the tips below, religiously, so that you don’t reach for straws:
The most effective tips that will gird your loins and better guide you to outstanding ICSE or ISC performance
In this section of the article, we’re going to discuss some really basic tweaks that need to be made. When you make changes as fundamental as choosing a better book, building a tighter schedule, or the like, you can make the most colossal changes in your performance. Well there are many different things that you can do to suit your learning and development process. However, this is for you to play with and find out for yourself. Below are some of the most effective tips that can help you better prepare yourself physically, mentally, and academically for the exam. The tips are as follows:
1. Be well rehearsed with the curriculum – Knowing your curriculum thoroughly is probably the greatest benefit you can have during the preparation process. When you know the curriculum, you are fully aware of the questions you might encounter, the problems, the difficult sections, and the more analytical sections. As mentioned earlier, smart learning is probably the most efficient way to tackle the board exam curriculum, and the best way to do it is by knowing the curriculum well. You can study the Oswaal ICSE & ISC Question Banks 2021-22 for Grades 10 & 12 by chapter and topic to get a good idea of what the curriculum includes. You can also get a good idea of which of the many topics is more important than the rest. This way you can also develop a sound strategy to make the preparation process more comprehensive, more analytical and more time-efficient.
Here is the recommended link for ICSE questions to banks 2021-22 for class 10: https://bit.ly/3zcSUgJ & ISC question banks 2021-22 for grade 12: https://bit.ly/3zac0Ei
2. A fair schedule – Plan every day by the hour – or even by the minute. The most efficient system that produces great results is a well-oiled machinery that repeats its actions. Prepare a schedule that will allow you to maximize performance throughout the day by visiting different subjects, exercises, and themes. Mix up, take breaks, solve assignments, revise, play memory games, and relearn. Make sure you create a schedule that isn’t too intimidating as that will ultimately prove counterproductive in the sense that it will push you to postpone studies. You don’t want to fall victim to procrastination. Divide your day in half and assign each half to a specific activity that will lead to a productive day.
3. Solve tasks like there’s no tomorrow – Practice makes perfect and we can no longer agree. Even when perfection cannot be achieved, you can still earn full marks by chasing perfection and solving tasks. By solving all imaginable questions and questionnaires, you get an astonishingly broad spectrum of knowledge and thus increase your chances of answering every difficult or critical question. Oswaal ICSE & ISC Question Banks 2021-22 for Class 10 & 12 is a great book to refer to in this case. You have some of the toughest and toughest questions that come with reviewers’ comments, answer tips (to improve your answering skills), mind maps for quick revision and learning, concept videos to change the learning style for something more interesting and easier to digest, solved papers with solutions of toppers, mnemonics for quick learning and much more.
4th Self-notes – A great technique that works in developing multiple facets of your preparation is to paraphrase or take notes in your own words as you study. It may sound complicated, but it is actually extremely simple and effective. This way you are working on three of the most important aspects of your learning process at the same time. You learn to think and form sentences as you write, you increase your writing speed, you take notes that you can read again later for the purpose of revising, you learn and memorize yourself faster and you develop the ability to be able Think freely yet quickly – a useful tool when showing up for exams like ICSE and ISC.
5. Enough self-time – Give yourself enough time of the day. Get enough sleep because a tired brain will never give you the results you want. In between long study sessions, take power naps to rejuvenate your body and mind and be ready to work at full speed. Entertain yourself through physical activities like exercise, exercise, etc. Also, make sure you meditate for at least 10 minutes each day to keep your mind calm and fresh. This will help you cope with the pressure better.
Board reviews can be nerve-wracking, and there’s no denying that. However, if you follow the tips above and study them in an orderly fashion, you can achieve a level of brilliance that you have never known before.
This story is provided by Oswaal Books. ANI assumes no responsibility for the content of this article. (ANI / Oswaal books)
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )