The ARCH College of Design and Business is ready to hold the All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) 2022 starting tomorrow. The candidates must appear for the exam from January 5th to 15th, 2022. However, the exam takes place in online mode. Students also have the opportunity to gain trial experience with the AIEED 2022 test in advance.
To access the online sample test, you can follow the steps below.
Step 1- Visit the official website of AIEED 2022 at aieed.com
Step 2- Click Exam Sample Experience and a new page will open
Step 3- Enter full name, email, mobile number, city, course level and current qualification
Step 4- Click the “Submit” button and run the sample test.
Direct link to the AIEED 2022 sample test – click here
The AIEED 2022 aptitude test aims to identify the candidate’s interest in life and assess his or her attitude and approach. What is important is that the skills that will be analyzed via the screening test are: Attitude, Understanding, and Articulation and aptitude. Therefore, good preparation is important. Here are some last minute prep tips that can be useful for the candidates.
- The first step is to keep abreast of all current events and general affairs. To this end, the candidates can keep an eye on the media platforms, both printed and digital.
- You can also practice lateral thinking and problem-solving questions from books and online sources. If possible, refer to the papers from previous years for a general idea of the pattern.
- The AIEED test particularly tests the speed and accuracy of the candidates. So take this time and try to do mock tests, and most importantly, do the pattern test.
- When writing the answers, it must be ensured that they are included in the words of the candidates. The answer should reflect their own words and must be persuasive. So practice accordingly.
- In order to prepare better for the aptitude part, it is advisable to concentrate more on planning, research and organizational skills, environmental awareness, design awareness, brainstorming skills, etc.
- It is important that it is not necessary to deal with a new topic at this point. What the candidate has studied so far should be sufficient for the screening test.
- Finally, the main interest that this test should reflect should be a student’s mindset. Hence, it is important to have a good knowledge and perception of the world that surrounds them.
Direct Link to AIEED 2022 Online Exam Login – Click Here
Subscribe to the latest updates
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |