Air Force Group Y Exam Syllabus 2022. Candidates must prepare for English and Reasoning and General Awareness (RAGA) subjects. Know how to complete the exam pattern for Air Force Y Group Exam 2022. Knowing the syllabus is important for the candidates preparing for the Indian Air Force Group. With knowledge of the syllabus, you can prepare well for any topic of the exam ahead and better. The candidates who are thinking of taking the Group Y exam for the first time in 2022. One time you need to review Group Y syllabus. Airforce Group Y candidates who have applied will be selected in a total of 3 stages. The candidate must qualify for the written test, the aptitude test and the medical test.
In the written online test, candidates must prepare for the subjects English and Reasoning and General Awareness (RAGA). All questions in the exam are multiple-choice. Through today’s article, we are giving you information about the detailed curriculum of the group members. As we prepare for the syllabus, in this article we will give you some general information and also information about the books that will help you in some way to prepare for your exam.
General information on Luftwaffe Group Y:
|exam name||Group Y|
|post related to||Indian Air Force|
|organizer||Indian Air Force Recruitment Branch|
|test frequency||Two times a year|
|Suitable candidate||only man|
|educational eligibility||10+2 with Science or Art stream|
|% in subjects||50% grades in English and other subjects|
|Item for other trade||Science or Art (50% of the points must be in English)|
|Theme for trading medical assistants||Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% points.|
|age limit||Minimum 17 years and maximum 21 years|
|exam form||Based on online computer assisted testing (CBT).|
|Types of Questions in Paper||MCQ based|
|selection process||1. Written exam (English and RAGA)
2. Physical test
3. Medical test
The personnel who become Group Y officers are referred to as Airmen, or persons below the rank of officer (PBOR). Those who need to work on the following trades.
- Accounts Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Air Force Police and Security
- Environmental Service Assistant
- Floor training trainer
- logistics assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Musician and cryptographer
- operations assistant
- weather assistant
School qualification: – To apply for all of the above positions, you must complete the Group Y application form. You must meet the following educational qualifications to complete the application form.
- The application form of the group of people can be filled out by the candidates of the science direction or the art category.
- The candidate must score at least 50% in Class 12 to complete the application form.
- Candidates must have at least 50% grades in Year 12 in all grades and 50% grades in the English subject for all other posts except those belonging to the Auto Technician and Musician job groups.
- Candidates wishing to be selected for the medical assistant profession must achieve at least 50% of the points in the English subject with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from the science stream.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years and maximum 21 years to complete the application form.
Air Force Group Y Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 for Written Test:-
A candidate must pass a written test, physical test and medical test to be accepted into the Indian Air Force Group Y categories above. After that, the candidates chosen by the officers and warrant officers are interviewed. After passing all these exams, the candidate will be selected as an aviator in the Indian Air Force.
Examination pattern for the Y group:-
- All questions are asked in several ways.
- The written exam is conducted in CBT form.
- One point is awarded for each correct answer.
- There is a minus mark of ¼ (0.25) for each incorrect answer.
|subjects||markings||number of questions||time|
1. Argumentation (verbal and non-verbal)
2. General knowledge and current affairs
Air Force Airman 2022 Exam Syllabus:-
The details of each subject of English subject asked in Indian Air Force Group Y and other related subjects are detailed below.
1. Understanding Types Questions:-
The questions are asked:-
- To judge and understand the passage
- draw conclusion
- Assess and understand vocabulary
2. Grammar – 1
- Subject-verb concordance
- Errors in the use of verbs, verb forms, etc.
- The sentence order of the tenses and errors in the use of the tenses
- Conversion of sentences into the given forms:-
- Comparable degree
- positive grade
- superlative etc.
3. Grammar – 2
- The preposition
- The modals
- The conjunction
- The adverb
- The adjective
- nouns and pronouns
- Word formation – adjectives from nouns and verbs, nouns from verbs and adjectives, adverbs from adjectives, etc.
- Sentences – adverb clauses of condition and tense, noun clauses and relative clauses.
- Antonyms and antonyms in context
- A word substitute
- Simple idioms/phrases
- spelling mistake
- Synonyms and synonyms in context
- Choose the correct word that fits in a sentence.
5. Narrative (direct and indirect):-
- Statements (various tenses)
- commands and requests
- Questions form a sentence (various question forms, tenses, etc.)
6. Voice (active and passive):-
- Changes are required under each tense.
- Converting active to passive sentences
- The preposition
- Modal excipients
7. Jumbled Sentences
Airforce Y Group Syllabus for Reasoning and General Awareness (RAGA): –
Indian Air Force Group Y second subject is Reasoning and General Awareness, Current Affairs, Mathematics and Verbal and Non-Verbal Questions. The table below provides information on their major themes in relation to each subject.
|Verbal and non-verbal reasoning||current affairs and general knowledge|
|Analogy. Assign artificial values to mathematical digits, encoding and decoding, dictionary forests. Distance and direction, human relationship, insert correct math sign. Mathematical operations, interrelationship problems, non-verbal reasoning, number coding. Puzzle, ranking and time series test. Numeric series, odd one out. Largest, youngest relative.||Basic computer operations, civics, current events, general science, geography, history.|
In today’s article, we brought you information about Group Y curriculum. After qualifying for the written test, candidates are selected for physical and medical tests. Where a full medical and physical examination of the selected candidates is carried out by the Army officers. In the event of discrepancies, the candidate will not be selected. To prepare for the written exam, the candidate needs the best books.
Some candidates have a dilemma of buying books and choosing important and good books for the exam. To avoid this dilemma and prepare for the exam in the best possible way, you can visit the Major Kalshi Classes official website and get the necessary books for the exam at home.
Some tips to prepare for the Air Force Y Group exam:-
If this is your first time taking the Group Y exam, there are a few important tips to keep in mind. So that you can improve your exam preparation
- To prepare for the exam, first select the exam syllabus and related books. You choose a fixed time for each subject and dedicate yourself to all subjects equally.
- Review your exams weekly by doing homework on all the subjects you studied.
- If you are studying in a coaching institute, try to solve the question paper sample and exam in the allotted time using mock tests and sample papers from there.
- Follow the links to solve each question on each topic to prepare for math. This allows you to solve mathematical questionnaires in less time.
- English is the most important subject in the exam. In order to prepare for this, you should prepare the English grammar and understanding part well.
- To prepare for general awareness and current affairs, you can do this through daily and televised newspapers.
- To read all the books related to the exam, you can go to Major Kalshi Classes Online by visiting the official website.
If you are looking to pursue your career as an aviator in the Indian Air Force and are 17 years old then register today by visiting the Major Kalshi Classes official website. If you are a resident of Prayagraj and want to prepare for the army then Major Kalshi classes will help you to fulfill your dream.
For more information, you can call the link and mobile number of the official website given below. You can also download their application by visiting Major Kalshi Classes official website to prepare for the exam at home. Where you can start your exam preparation soon by paying the normal fees. This is the best Air Force Y group coaching in India for exam prep.
You can avail our service:-
For the purchase of books for the defense exam- Click here
For connecting test series Click here
For online course at MKC Learning App- Click here
Visit Our YouTube Channel For Free Education :- Click here
This is all about the Air Force Group Y syllabus and 2022 exam pattern. If you want to serve the nation and pass the defense exam, you can join the Major Kalshi classes. Here we have experienced faculties for all subjects. For more questions you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or visit our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thanks very much.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |