Allahabad High Court Review Officer Curriculum 2021 RO Allahabad High Court Curriculum 2021 Allahabad High Court Computer Assistant curriculum Allahabad High Court Curriculum 2021 AHC Review Officer’s Curriculum Exam Pattern and Scheme Allahabad High Court Computer Asst Curriculum Selection Process 2021 AHC RO Exam Pattern 2021 Download Allahabad High Court Syllabus PDF 2021 Essential Topics for Allahabad High Court RO & Computer Assistant Exam
Allahabad High Court RO 2021 curriculum
Previous advertisement no. – 02 / RO / 2019, 03 / CA / 2019
About AHC Recruiting: –
Supreme Court, Allahabad Recently announced the hiring of 147 Review Officer (RO) and Computer Assistant posts. All interested candidates have completed their online application form for these positions. The application process will start on September 30th, 2019 and will run until October 21st, 2019. Candidates can view detailed hiring information through the link below.
About Allahabad HC exam: –
AHC conducts the written exam for the post of Review Officer (RO) & Computer Assistant Recruitment. The date of the exam will be announced shortly on the AHC official website.
Lack of information about exam patterns and curriculum is the main obstacle to passing an exam, it is like a warrior without a sword. So, in this article, we are going to have a thorough discussion of the Allahabad High Court RO exam pattern and curriculum.
Sample Written Examination via Allahabad High Court: –
There will be two steps in this exam for both posts. Written exam (Level I) and computer knowledge test (Level-II).
Level I. – Written exam sample: –
- There will be an objective type test consisting of 200 questions on the OMR answer sheet.
- Written exam takes place Maximum of 200 marks.
- Total duration the written exam will be 02:30 hours (150 minutes).
- There will be No negative mark in the objective type test.
- The question paper is printed in both English and Hindi.
- The level of work corresponds to the educational qualification required for the examination.
Stage-II – Computer literacy test patterns: –
Five applicants for each vacancy in each category, in order of merit based on an objective type examination, will be invited to participate Computer knowledge test.
Note:- It will no interview for each post.
About Allahabad High Court Syllabus: –
Level I. – Written examination schedule: –
Questions are likely to be asked in the following sections:
- General science
- History of India
- Indian national movement
- Indian politics, economy and culture
- Indian agriculture, trade and commerce
- Population, ecology and urbanization (in the Indian context)
- World Geography & Geography and Resources of India
- Current national and international important events
- General intelligence
- Specialized knowledge of education, culture, agriculture, industry, trade, life and social traditions of Uttar Pradesh
- Knowledge of general English and general Hindi of the final level
- Basic knowledge of computers.
Download the Allahabad RO Supreme Court Official Curriculum in pdf format
Stage-II – Computer Skills Curriculum: –
- Computer test by 15 minutes duration With 50 marks to be held in Allahabad.
- The applicants will be sent a text in English approximately 500 words which they must reproduce in the same format on the computer within 15 minutes to assess the candidate’s performance on the computer.
- The computer knowledge test includes Data entry, word processing and computer operation, etc.. The minimum number of points that must be achieved in stage II in order to be considered for the final selection is 17 (seventeen) marks.
Five candidates for each vacancy in each category, in order of merit based on a written test / objective type test (Level I), will be called to take the computer literacy test, i.e. Level II. The computer knowledge test includes data entry, word processing and computer use etc. The minimum number of points that must be achieved in Level II in order to be considered for the final selection is 17 (seventeen) points.
Author’s Notes: –
Candidates can add our page (https://www.jobriya.in) to their bookmark for the latest notifications regarding the RO exam plan, exam and score and other related information.
Important link area for the Allahabad High Court:–
!!..Wish you the best..!!
Candidates can leave their comments in the comments field. Any inquiry about this post is warmly welcomed. Our panel will try to resolve your request.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
It will be communicated to you shortly.
There are two phases in this exam for both positions. Written exam (Level I) and computer knowledge test (Level-II).
Allahabad High Court RO ARO Level 1 exam is conducted in offline mode.
There must be no negative evaluation in either examination.
The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of the objective type (OMR answer sheet)
There will be an objective type test consisting of 200 questions / 200 marks on the OMR answer sheet.
The total duration the written exam will be 02:30 hours (150 minutes).
There will be an objective type test consisting of 200 questions on the OMR answer sheet.
Written exam takes place Maximum of 200 marks.
Total duration the written exam will be 02:30 hours (150 minutes).
There will be No negative mark in the objective type test.
The question paper is printed in both English and Hindi.
The level of work corresponds to the educational qualification required for the examination.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )