AP Board Exam 2022: As per the latest updates, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has decided to replace the syllabus of the state board with the CBSE syllabus. The authorities have been directed to obtain affiliation from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for all government schools in the state by 2024. Earlier, in May, the state cabinet had approved exchanging a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with CBSE for affiliation with the government. Andhra Pradesh Schools with CBSE Board. He said that all these schools will include CBSE syllabus from the coming academic year. The Chief Minister said during a review meeting that every school in Andhra Pradesh should have a proper infrastructure, a playground.
Andhra Pradesh Review Meeting
During the review meeting with the Education Department, the Chief Minister said that every school should have a playground. He ordered the authorities to find schools without playgrounds, get the necessary land and allot playgrounds to those schools. He also said that there should be playgrounds in the pre-high schools in the coming days. Education Minister Adimulapu Suresh, Principal Secretary School Education Buditi Rajasekhar, Principal Secretary Women and Child Welfare AR Anuradha, Finance Secretary N Gulzar, Director of Women and Child Welfare (Disha Special Officer) Kritika Shukla, MDM and Sanitation Director BM Dewan, School Education Commissioner V Chiniveerabhadrudu, Director of School Education (SCERT) B Pratap Reddy and other officials were present during the review meeting.
No significant impact of COVID-19 in schools
In the review meeting, the Chief Minister was also apprised about the current situation in schools after the pandemic, measures to prevent corona in schools and the presence of students. The Chief Minister was informed that there is no significant impact of the pandemic in schools due to the preventive measures taken by the government. The board said that all teachers are getting vaccinated and attending schools. He said the attendance of students was 73 per cent in August, while it was 82 per cent in September, 85 per cent in October and 91 per cent currently.
CM orders in review meeting
- The Chief Minister directed the officers to prepare an action plan to provide one lakh rupees for maintenance works in each school.
- The officials proposed that they would like to give a ranking on the performance of the schools through social audit and the Chief Minister directed them to speak to the teachers in this regard. However, he explained that the ranking system is only meant to identify where schools are lacking, and not to point out flaws.
- He also directed the officers to complete the mapping of teachers at the earliest and implement the policy of subject wise teachers and improve the curriculum. The Chief Minister directed the officials to make it clear that no one was forcing the aided schools to be handed over to the government.
Amma Vodi Scheme
The Chief Minister said that the main objective of the Amma Vodi scheme is to increase the enrollment of students in schools. Also, a condition has been imposed that the attendance of children should be at least 75% to be eligible for the scheme. He said that the attendance criterion has been relaxed due to the COVID-19 situation and directed the officials to link the attendance in Amma Vodi scheme from 2022. The Chief Minister said that under the Amma Vodi scheme, financial assistance should be given in the beginning. Academic year taking into account the student’s attendance in the previous year.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )