Approval procedure for TISSNET 2022 will be from 1st Week of December 2022. The Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS NET) National Entrance Examination is a university-level entrance examination approved by the Tata Institute for Social Sciences (TISS). The TISSNET exam is carried out for those candidates who are seeking admission to various programs offered by the TISS institution. Through this exam, TISS provides admission to various programs on offer, including MA, M.Sc. and B.Ed-MEd Integrated Fields. Here in this article we have the full details on the TISSNET approval 2022.
TISSNET 2022 exam dates
In the following table we have provided the preliminary schedule of TISSNET 2022:
|Approval of the application form||1st Week of December 2021|
|Last date for online application||4ththe January 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form by post||4ththe January 2022|
|Availability of hall tickets||2nd Week of February 2022|
|TISSNET 2022 exam||4ththe Week of February 2022|
|Result declaration||4ththe Week of March 2022|
|Program aptitude test / management aptitude test (PAT / MAT)||1st Week of May 2022|
|Personal online interview||Last week of April until 1st Week of May 2022|
|Announcement of the earnings list||3approx Week of May 2022|
|Upload of online documents and payment of fees by the selected candidate and confirmation of the seat||May / June 2022|
|Announcement of the first waiting list||June 2022|
TISSNET 2022 application form
Below are the full details candidates need to know before completing the TISSNET 2022 application form:
- The application form is released through both on-line as well as offline mode.
- Applicants can fill out the application form 1st Week of December 2021.
- The TISSNET 2022 registration form is only made available to admitted candidates, so candidates must assess their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Candidates are asked to provide various details in the application form, such as personal information, date of birth, address, mobile phone number, email ID, educational information, etc.
- The information completed by applicants in the application form should match the information in their 10th correspondthe marksheet, any change can lead to the rejection of the application form.
- The application form must be submitted before the specified dates, as no application form will be accepted after this date.
- The last date for submitting the application form is in 4ththe January 2022.
Applicants can submit the application fee through either of them online and offline Mode. The registration fee for TISSNET 2022 will be as follows:
|Transaction mode||category||Number of programs|
|In online mode||General||1030||2060||3090|
|SC / ST / OBC / NCL||260||520||780|
|Through offline mode||General||1000||2000||3000|
|SC / ST / OBC / NCL||250||500||750|
TISSNET eligibility criteria
The full admission criteria for TISSNET 2022 are listed below:
- Qualification: Candidates should be completed 15 years of formal training with every pattern of study from every recognized board.
- Age limit: There won’t be any Age restrictions for TISSNET 2022.
- Appear: Candidates who appear in the final exam of the required qualification can also apply for the exam, but must take it beforehand 09/30/2022.
TISSNET 2022 exam template
Below is the full TISSNET exam template for the exam:
- Exam mode: The test is carried out by Online mode (computer-based).
- medium: Medium of the question will be English.
- Total number of questions: The question paper contains the total amount 100 questions.
- Question type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Exam duration: Candidates received 1 hour 40 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Negative mark: There will be no negative evaluation in the TISS NET exam.
- Subjects: The test is created from logical reasoning, analytical skills, general knowledge and proficiency in English.
|section||Number of questions||General Awareness (GA)|
|Math and reasoning||30th||30th|
|General Awareness (GA)||40||40|
TISSNET curriculum 2022
The syllabus for the TISS NET exam is as follows:
English skills: Word choice / sentence correction, odd one-out, analogies, synonyms & antonyms, grammar, verbal argumentation and reading comprehension.
Math and reasoning: Basic arithmetic, basic geometry, basic trigonometry, basic statistics, series of numbers, data interpretation, and reasoning.
General Awareness (GA): Politics, Social Studies, Science & Technology, Environment, Sports, Art & Culture and Indian History.
Here are some effective prep tips candidates can follow to better prepare for the exam:
- Go through the Wise Cut off and GA section and create the curriculum accordingly.
- Make a proper schedule and stick to it strictly.
- Take the sample test, which is available on the Internet for individual sections of the question paper.
- Solve the sample and previous year questionnaires.
- Avoid any kind of distraction and focus on learning.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
TISSNET 2022 admission ticket
The admission card is the important document that must be carried out at the examination center, as no candidate can take the exam without an admission card. The admission card is issued by the examination authority for each registered candidate.
Candidates can download their admission card form 2nd Week of February 2022 by logging into the agency’s website. The TISSNET admission card contains the details such as the candidate’s name, the name of the patent, the exam center assigned, the address of the venue, etc.
TISSNET 2022 result
The result will be published a few weeks after the exam is completed by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences. The authority publishes the result for each candidate taking part in the examination individually Online mode.
TISS NET 2022 result will be published in 4ththe March 2022. The result will not be sent to any candidate individually by post or in any other offline mode. Candidates can check their score by entering their registered Email ID and Password.
TISSNET 2022 closing date
The cut-off marks are approved by TISS for all candidates who appear. Candidates are considered qualified or unqualified based on the truncated grades. Each candidate must reach more than the prescribed intersections in order to be admitted to the further admission procedure.
Candidates must also score more points than required Sectional shutdown (SCO) Markings in a specific section of the question paper. For the General Awareness (GA) There will be a mandatory cut-off mark in the section of the questionnaire. Last year the Sectional Cut Off (SCO) requested for GA was 35%, ie 14 marks for GN, EWS, KM and AF, 30% ie 12 marks for PWD and OBC (NC) and no sectional cut-offs were requested SC and ST categories.
Approval procedure for TISSNET 2022
The TISSNET admission procedure is carried out by the examining authority for each successfully qualified candidate for the exam. The admission procedure is carried out by the Program aptitude test (TISS-PAT) and a Personal online interview (OPI).
The program aptitude test (TISS-PAT) is the 45-minute aptitude test that is carried out for the shortlisted candidates for the TISSNET exam. The TISSPAT exam shortens the candidates for the online personal interview (OPI).
The final grades for admission are calculated from the candidates’ grades in NET, PAT, and OCI. 30% of the TISSNET score, 40% of the TISSPAT score and 30% of the OCI will be taken into account when recording.
If you have any further questions about TISSNET 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment in the comment box below.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )