AMU 2022 application form is released by Online mode just. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is one of the top rated universities in India, providing education in the various fields including engineering, management, commerce, art, science, architecture, etc. Candidates are selected for admission in these fields on the basis of a university level entrance examination which of . is carried out Aligarh Muslim University (AMU). In this article we are going to cover the full details along with the latest information on the AMU 2022 approval.
AMU 2022 exam dates
Check out the full tentative exam dates for the AMU 2022 exam:
For B.Tech. Courses:
|Events||Dates 2022 (provisional)|
|Publications of the application form||1st Week of April 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||1st week of June 2022|
|Approval of the admission card||2nd week of June 2022|
|Date of the test||3rd week of June 2022|
|Release the answer button||Last week of June 2022|
|Statement of results||1st week of July 2022|
|Advice begins||2nd week of July 2022|
For other courses:
|Courses||Last application date||Test dates|
|B.Com (Hons.)||2nd week of June 2022||3rd week of June 2022|
|BA (Hons.)||2nd week of June 2022||3rd week of June 2022|
|B.SC (Hons.)||2nd week of June 2022||3rd week of June 2022|
|MBA / MBA (IB) / PG||3rd week of June 2022||1st week of July 2022|
|M.sc (biotechnology)||2nd week of June 2022||–|
|B. Arch||2nd week of June 2022||–|
|bed||3rd week of June 2022||1st week of July 2022|
|BA (Hons.) Foreign Language||2nd week of June 2022||3rd week of June 2022|
|BA (LLB)||3rd week of June 2022||4th week of June 2022|
|SSSC & Diploma in Eng.||3rd week of May 2022||2nd week of June 2022|
|MFM / MTTM||June 2022||June 2022|
|Diploma courses through CET||June 2022||June 2022|
|MCA||June 2022||June 2022|
|MA (mass communication)||June 2022||June 2022|
|MSW||June 2022||June 2022|
AMU 2022 application form
Below are the full details that candidates need to know regarding the AMU Application Form 2022:
- The application form is released by Online mode.
- The schedule for the registration process for each exam may vary depending on the course.
- The registration process for B.Tech. The program is regulated from the first week April 2022 to the first week of June 2022.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility for the exam prior to completing the application form as the form is only made available to eligible candidates.
- Applicants must complete the application form according to the instructions contained therein.
- The information completed by the applicants in the application form must match the information on their grade sheet. Any change to the application form can lead to the rejection of the application form.
- Applicants are advised to keep the printout of the completed application form and the fee receipt for future references.
The application fee can be submitted online as well as offline. Candidates can use Credit card, debit card, netbanking, Challan and DD Payment gateways for the application fee transaction.
The following are the enrollment fees for each program:
|Courses||Application fee (in Rs.)|
|B.Com, B.Sc, BA (HONS.)||Rs 400|
|B.Tech/ BA LLB and MBA / MBA (IB)||Rs.650|
|MBBS / BDS||Rs.500|
AMU 2022 eligibility criteria
The following are the full eligibility criteria for the AMU 2022 exam:
For the B.Tech program:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed or passed the 12. / Diploma in a relevant form from a recognized body or a university.
- Brands: Candidates must have received at least one 50% points in the aptitude test.
- Subjects: The candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Subjects (PCME) as a subject in the proficiency test.
For B.Com. (Hons.) Program:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed or passed the 10 + 2 intermediate examination or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Brands: Candidates must at least 55% points be admitted to the proficiency test.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Accounts & English as compulsory subjects in the aptitude test.
For BA (Hons):
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed or passed the 12th level or an equivalent examination from a recognized body or a university.
- Brands: Candidates must have received at least one 50% points during the aptitude test.
- Subjects: Candidates with the subjects of natural sciences, art, economics and biology can apply for this examination.
- Qualification: Applicant candidates must have the Bachelor degree Holder of a recognized university.
- Brands: The candidates must have at least scored points 50% points in the aptitude test for the MBA course.
AMU 2022 exam sample
Check out the full exam schedule for the AMU 2022 exam:
- Exam mode: The entrance examination is carried out by Offline mode.
- Number of Sections: The number of sections can be different for each course.
- Kind of questions: The question paper consists of Multiple choice questions (MCQs) just.
- Number of questions: The total number of questions will vary depending on the course.
- Duration: The exam duration for some courses is 3 hours and for other courses it will be 2 hours.
- Evaluation scheme: 1 point is awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 points are deducted for each negative answer.
Check out the complete sample questionnaires for different programs:
|course||Duration||No questions||Overall grades|
|B.Tech / B.Arch.||3 hours||150||150|
|B.Com (Hons)||2 hours||100||100|
|BA (Hons)||2 hours||100||100|
AMU 2022 curriculum
The curriculum for each exam is different and depends on its related areas. The curriculum for UG courses depends on 11.the and 12the academic curriculum and PG curriculum depend on proficiency test / English and relevant technical subjects.
Candidates can view the full curriculum for each AMU 2022 exam program through the agency’s website.
AMU 2022 preparation tips
Below are the complete preparation tips for the AMU 2022 exam:
- Go through the full curriculum and exam scheme, and then study accordingly.
- Make a proper study schedule and stick to it strictly.
- Take the trial test.
- Solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Take short notes and revise them accordingly.
- Prepare yourself from the relevant examination books.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
AMU 2022 admission ticket
The AMU Admit Card is issued separately by the university for each entrance examination. Candidates can download their admission card a few days after completing the registration process.
The admission card is released individually for each registered candidate in online mode. The authority will not send individual candidates an admission card by post or email / SMS. Applicants must download their admission card themselves by logging into the university’s website.
AMU 2022 answer key
The answer key will be released a few days after the exam is completed. The authority releases the answer key for each examination individually in online mode. Candidates can find the answer key on the website of the examining authority.
The AMU Answer Key 2022 contains the correct answers for all questions asked in the exam. The authority also provides the option to object to the response key. The AMU’s final response key will be released after the opposition option has been completed.
AMU 2022 cut-off
The cut-off is the minimum number of points required by the authority for applicants based on their category. Based on the truncated grades, the authority will shortlist the candidates for the final admission process. The candidates must achieve more than the prescribed grades for their category in order to be considered for the further admission procedure.
The crop marks are released due to various factors. Candidates can see the cut marks on the agency’s website. To simplify the candidates, we also provide the full separators in our article.
AMU 2022 result
The authority creates the AMU 2022 result based on the final response key. The AMU publishes the result for each exam participant individually in online mode. Candidates can check their score by logging into the agency’s website.
AMU Result 2022 contains the performance of the candidates and their grades in the entrance examination. Candidates must keep their results until the admission process has been completed, as this can be requested at the time of the consultation.
AMU 2022 advice
Advice is provided by the university for every candidate who is entitled to take examinations. The authorities shortlist the candidates for the advisory process based on their performance in the entrance examination.
The consultation is carried out in the various rounds depending on the availability of places after each consultation round. Seats are allocated to candidates based on their rank on the merit list. Candidates must report to the assigned center before the specified deadline for confirmation of their admission.
If you have further questions about AMU 2022, you can make your request in the comments section below.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )