Indian Navy has invited sailors applications for Matric Recruit (MR) positions. The aim of this campaign is to fill 350 positions. The application process begins on Monday, July 19, and the final application deadline is July 13, 2021. Candidates must appear for a preliminary examination, physical aptitude test, and meet medical standards. Applicants who have completed their matriculation can apply.
Requirements of the job
- The cook must prepare meals according to the menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian, including the handling of meat products) and settle the ration. In addition, they are also assigned other tasks according to the service requirements.
- The administrator must serve food in the officers’ mess, as a waiter, housekeeping, bookkeeping, wine and supplies, menu preparation, etc. In addition, they are also assigned other duties as per service request.
- The Hygienist is needed to clean the washroom, shower rooms and other areas. In addition, they are also assigned other tasks according to the service requirements
Education, qualification and age limit
- The candidate must have passed the Department of Education-recognized enrollment exam from the Boards of School Education. from India.
- The candidate’s birthday should be between April 1st, 2001 and September 30th, 2004 (both dates included)
Written exam: Candidates will be shortlisted for a written exam based on their grades obtained in 10th grade. The task should be bilingual and consist of two sections, namely natural sciences and mathematics and general knowledge. The curriculum for this is available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The exam lasts 30 minutes and all candidates who appear for the written exam are put through the PFT on the same day.
Physical fitness test: Candidates must note that physical fitness test qualification is mandatory for selection. The test consists of a 1 mile run in 7 minutes, 20 squats, and 10 push-ups. It is expected that 450 candidates will be called for a medical examination at INS Chilka.
Medical standards: The medical examination is carried out by authorized military doctors in accordance with the medical standards prescribed in the applicable regulations for sailors upon entry. The minimum height required is 157 cm. Weight and chest circumference should be proportional with a minimum chest extension of 5 cm. The candidate must be in good physical and mental condition and must not have any deficiencies that could impair the efficient performance of the tasks.
How to apply
- Visit the website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on current events on the homepage
- Find a link that reads the application for 350 posts
- After clicking on the link, a new page will open
- Fill in the required information and submit the form
- Make a printout for future reference
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )