APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Syllabus 2021, Andhra Pradesh Department of Economics and Statistics – Government of AP (APPSC) has released the syllabus for the post of ASO Assistant Statistical Officer. Interested candidates can check exam pattern download syllabus pdf at psc.ap.gov.in. Meanwhile, know the APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Syllabus Exam Pattern, Selection Process below. To start the preparation, candidates need to know the APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Exam Pattern & Syllabus & Exam Date 2021.
Andhra Pradesh Economics and Statistics Department – It is easy to check APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Syllabus on Sarkari Result Portal, instead of searching syllabus pdf file on AP Sarkari Portal, you can get subject wise marks for ASO Assistant Statistical Officer exam from official source of APPSC can do. .
APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Syllabus 2021 – Exam Pattern, @ psc.ap.gov.in
|name of exam||ASO Assistant Statistical Officer|
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Department of Economics and Statistics – Government of AP|
|Exam Date (tentative)||expected this month|
|type of education||10th 12th government job pass /|
|Selection Process:||Exam / Interview|
|organization page||APPSC Recruitment 2021|
APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Syllabus 2021
Candidates applying for APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer need to know the exam pattern and marking scheme as well as the syllabus. For Most Exam Notifications Like ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Syllabus, Andhra Pradesh Department of Economics & Statistics – AP Govt.
Syllabus release with advertisement notification. But most of the readers prefer the web based syllabus for APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Syllabus and PDF for detailed topics. For that reason the sarkari result APPSC upcoming syllabus is provided subject wise as well as pdf format. Kindly follow the below steps to download syllabus and view APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Syllabus topics.
set for question
how to download APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Syllabus 2021?
- Visit the official website of APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Link Below, Go to Syllabus Section Download APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Syllabus,
- Finally, check the APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Syllabus and verify the details.
- You can also view/download APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Syllabus from our website.
Disclaimer: This is only for indicative purposes only, Download PDF for official APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Syllabus from official website.
APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Syllabus Topics
Like every government competitive exams APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Syllabus also includes, General Knowledge, Arithmetic Ability, General Awareness and English. APPSC Jobs Exam Duration, Negative Marks, Question Wise Weightage Available in PDF format. Also check the APPSC Upcoming Syllabus Exam Pattern given above.
Paper-I General Studies and Mental Ability
1. Events of national and international importance.
2. Current Affairs- International, National and Regional.
3. General Science and its applied to day to day life
Developments in science and technology and information technology.
4. Socio-economic and Political History of Modern India with Emphasis on Andhra
5. Indian Polity and Governance: Constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
6. Emphasis has been on economic development in India since independence
7. Physical Geography of the Indian Subcontinent and Andhra Pradesh.
8. Disaster Management: Vulnerability Profiles, Prevention and Mitigation Strategies,
Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in Disaster Assessment.
9. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
10. Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
11. Data Analysis:
a) tabulation of data
b) visual representation of the data
c) Basic data analysis (summary statistics like mean, median, mode, variance and
Coefficient of Variation) and Interpretation
12. The division of Andhra Pradesh and its administrative, economic, social, cultural,
Political, and legal implications/problems.
Paper – 2 Economics and Statistics
- economic concepts: Concept of Production, Consumption and Demand – Concept
Elasticity – Market Structures and Equilibrium – Pricing.
National Income: Concepts and Determinants – Employment, Consumption, Saving
and investment. Rate of interest and profit. Concept and Measures of Money
Money supply, velocity. Bank and Credit Creation, Bank and Portfolio Management,
Central bank and control over the money supply. Determination of price level –
Inflation: Meaning, Measurement and Control. Public Finance: Budget, Taxes and
Non-tax revenue, budget deficit.
2. International Economics: Free Trade & Security – Balance of Payment Accounts
and adjustments – exchange rates under the exchange market – international
Monetary System and World Trade System – Brettonwoods System. IMF and the world
Banks and their allies. Sources of Growth – Capital, Human Capital, Productivity,
Trade and aid, non-economic factors.
3. Indian Economics: Main Features: Population; Size, structure, quality and growth
Tendency, occupational distribution, effects of birth and death. massive poverty –
Unemployment and its types – Inequality and its types – Rural-urban inequalities.
Foreign trade: balance of payments and external debt. Inflation and Parallel
Economy and its effects. Fiscal deficit. Regional trends and regional disparities.
Economic Planning in India: Major Controversies on Planning in India, NITI Aayog. Detailed
Fiscal, monetary, industry, trade and agricultural policies.
4. financial Accounting: Introduction to Accounting – Accounting Concepts and
Conference – Accounting Process – Journaling, Posting in Ledger –
Supporting Books including Cash Book – Bank Reconciliation Statement – Preparation
Trial Balance and Final Accounts – Errors and Corrections – Depreciation and Reserves
– Single entry and non trading concerns.
5. computer basics: binary system, octal and hexadecimal system. to convert
and from the decimal system. Code, bits, bytes and words. computer memory,
Arithmetic and logical operations on numbers. Algorithms and flow charts. using the
Spreadsheet: Basics of Spreadsheet; manipulation of cells; formulas and functions;
Spread sheet editing, Spread sheet printing.
6. Introduction to StatisticsCollection of data: primary and secondary data. methods
Sampling (Random, Non-Random), Definition of Probability – Census – Schedule and
Questionnaire – Frequency Distribution – Tabulation – Graphical and Graphic
7. Measures of Central Tendency: Meaning, Objectives and Characteristics of Measures
Central Tendency-Types of Average: Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Harmonic
Mean, Median, Mode, Quartile Decimal, Percentile – Properties of Averages and Their
8. Measures of Dispersion and Skewness: Dispersion: Meaning and Properties-Types:
Range, Quartile Deviation, Mean Deviation, Standard Deviation, Coefficient of
Verification. Skewness: Meaning – Karl Pearson and Bowl’s measures of skewness,
The concept of kurtosis – normal distribution.
9. Measurement of Relationship: Correlation Meaning and Usage – Types of Correlation – Carlo
Pearson’s correlation coefficient – Spearman’s rank correlation – potential error.
10. Analysis of Time Series and Index Numbers: Time Series Analysis: Meaning and Uses –
Components of time series – measurement of trend and seasonal variations – of utility
Decomposition of time series – decentralization of data.
Index Numbers: Meaning and Significance – Methods of Constructing the Index
Numbers: Price Index Numbers, Quantity Index Numbers – Testing the Sufficiency of the Index
Number-Based Shifting and Deflation of Index Numbers – Cost of Living Index Numbers
– Limitations of index numbers. Concepts of price, quantity and cost index.
Deflation of index numbers.
FAQ on APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Syllabus
How can I know the APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern?
You can check in our syllabus section or download APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Notification from below and check the selection criteria. Download Latest 2021 Vacancy Note for ASO Assistant Statistical Officer. Mostly, every government competitive exam, in which Andhra Pradesh Department of Economics and Statistics – Government of AP ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment includes General Aptitude and General Awareness Test. Detailed Syllabus Topics available within PDF 2021 Notification, or follow our APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Syllabus Page For the indicative syllabus and exam pattern.
What is the Selection Process for APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Exam?
It is officially mentioned in APPSC Recruitment 2021 notification that Selection Process of ASO Assistant Statistical Officer Exam shortlist on the basis of written test. some posts in the same Andhra Pradesh Department of Economics and Statistics – Government of AP Medical tests as well as physical, oral tests are required for recruitment advertisement or notification. Candidates are advised to APPSC ASO Assistant Statistical Officer PDF Notification 2021 Check here carefully after getting the preliminary information.
|Education||vacant post||more information|
|LLB / Law Graduate||100+||#Here|
|B.Sc Nursing / ANM / GNM||500+||#Here|
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )