APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus 2021, Andhra Pradesh Department of Economics and Statistics – AP Government (APPSC) has released the syllabus for HWO Hostel Welfare Officer post. Interested candidates can check exam pattern download syllabus pdf at psc.ap.gov.in. Meanwhile, know the APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus Exam Pattern, Selection Process below. To start the preparation, candidates need to know the APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Exam Pattern & Syllabus & Exam Date 2021.
Andhra Pradesh Economics and Statistics Department – It is easy to check APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus on Sarkari Result Portal, instead of searching syllabus pdf file on AP Sarkari Portal, you can get subject wise marks for HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Exam from official source of APPSC can do. .
APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus 2021 – Exam Pattern, @ psc.ap.gov.in
|name of exam||HWO Hostel Welfare Officer|
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Department of Economics and Statistics – Government of AP|
|Exam Date (tentative)||expected this month|
|type of education||10th 12th government job pass /|
|Selection Process:||Exam / Interview|
|organization page||APPSC Recruitment 2021|
APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus 2021
Candidates applying for APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer need to know the exam pattern and marking scheme as well as the syllabus. For Most Exam Notifications Like HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus, Andhra Pradesh Department of Economics & Statistics – AP Govt.
Syllabus release with advertisement notification. But most of the readers prefer web based syllabus for APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus and PDF for detailed topics. For that reason sarkari result APPSC upcoming syllabus provides subject wise as well as PDF format. Kindly follow below steps to download syllabus and view APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus Subjects.
set for question
how to download APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus 2021?
- Visit the official website of APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Link Below, Go to Syllabus Section Download APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus,
- Finally, check the APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus and verify the details.
- You can also view/download APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus from our website.
Disclaimer: This is only for indicative purposes only, Download PDF for official APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus from official website.
APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus Subject
Like every government competitive exams APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus also includes, General Knowledge, Arithmetic Ability, General Awareness and English. APPSC Jobs Exam Duration, Negative Marks, Question Wise Weightage Available in PDF format. Also check APPSC Upcoming Syllabus Exam Pattern given above.
Paper – I
General Studies and Mental Ability
1. Events of national and international importance.
2. Current Affairs- International, National and Regional.
3. General Science and its applied to day to day life
Developments in science and technology and information technology.
4. Socio-economic and Political History of Modern India with Emphasis on Andhra
5. Indian Polity and Governance: Constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
6. Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra
7. Physical Geography of the Indian Subcontinent and Andhra Pradesh.
8. Disaster Management: Vulnerability Profiles, Prevention and Mitigation Strategies,
Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in Disaster Assessment.
9. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
10. Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
11. Data Analysis:
a) tabulation of data
b) visual representation of the data
c) Basic data analysis (summary statistics like mean, median, mode, variance)
and coefficient of variation) and interpretation
12. The division of Andhra Pradesh and its administrative, economic, social, cultural,
Political, and legal implications/problems.
Paper-II – Education (Degree Standard)
(a) foundation of education
i) The nature and scope of the philosophical and social foundations of education.
ii) Idealism; naturalism; practicality; realism; existentialism;
iii) Gandhi; Tagore; Aurobindo; Vivekananda; Jiddu Krishna Murthy;
iv) socialization and education; social change and education; culture and
Education; modernization and education; equality of educational opportunities;
Education of weaker sections.
(b) Educational Psychology
I. Introduction to Educational Psychology.
The relationship between educational psychology.
The nature and scope of educational psychology.
Methods of Educational Psychology
2. Growth and Development.
Theory of growth and development.
Stages of development – infancy, childhood, adolescence and developmental aspects –
physical, mental, social and emotional and its educational implications for the classroom
Teaching and Education.
Nature of learning, principles of learning (behavioral, cognitive and social) and its
relevance to classroom teaching, learning and motivation; different ways of
Motivation (internal and external) and its applications to classroom teaching.
4. Individual difference and its assessment.
Meaning and importance of the study of individual differences. Inter and intra individual
difference and its assessment.
Concept and Assessment of Personality (Projective and Non-Projective)
methods). Understanding and helping learners with special needs – poor achievers, low
Achievers, low level of intellectual functioning; Talent and creativity.
Need and importance of guidance and counseling in schools.
Statistics-concept and its need to understand the behavior of learners and teachers.
measures of central tendency.
Correlation and Different Methods of Calculating Correlation.
(c) trends in education
1. Universalization of Education- Importance, Constitutional Guarantees, Problems
involved in the implementation. Quality of primary education – minimum level of learning
2. Wastage and Stagnation in Education- Meaning, Causes, Problems and Remedies
3. Adult Education and Functional Literacy – Meaning, Scope, Problems Involved and
Strategies for remedial action.
4. Informal Education – Contemporary Importance, Problems, Methodology,
Motivational aspects and implementation.
5. School and Community Relations – Need and Importance, Ways to Bring Them
Together, using individuals from community resources, some practical strategies
Facilitate proper relationships.
6. Medium of instruction-problem, language in India, three language formula, its
Implications and difficulties in applying the formula.
7. Family Life and Population Education-Problem, Objectives at Secondary Level
Creating awareness, Difficulties in implementing, Strategies to raise the right kind of family
Life and population education.
8. Moral Education- Meaning and Scope, Approaches to Moral Education,
Distinguish between moral and religious education, practical work.
9. National and Emotional Integration- Meaning, Nature, Problems, Implementation
Celebrating National Day and the role of schools and teachers.
10. Developing a broader perspective in the mind, education for international understanding-peace, disarmament and coexistence, meaning, nature, importance
11. Education-meaning-importance of socially and culturally disadvantaged
problems, equality of opportunities and strategies for implementing a meaningful program.
12. Lifelong Education – Meaning, Need and Scope, Approach and Role of Teachers.
13. Teacher Education-Pre-Service and In-Service-Professional Organization
14. Vocational education and commercialization of education.
15. Common Entrance Test and Centralized Admission in Basic
Courses in Andhra Pradesh.
16. Recommendations of various education commissions and committees.
FAQ on APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus
How can I know the syllabus and exam pattern of APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer exam?
You can check in our syllabus section or download APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer notification from below and check the selection criteria. Download Note for Latest 2021 Vacancy HWO Hostel Welfare Officer. Mostly, every government competitive exam, in which Andhra Pradesh Department of Economics and Statistics – Government of AP HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Recruitment includes General Aptitude and General Awareness Test. Detailed Syllabus Topics available within PDF 2021 Notification, or follow our APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus Page For the indicative syllabus and exam pattern.
What is the Selection Process for APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Exam?
It is officially mentioned in APPSC Recruitment 2021 notification that HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Selection Process Exam shortlist on the basis of written test. some posts in the same Andhra Pradesh Department of Economics and Statistics – Government of AP Medical tests as well as physical, oral tests are required for recruitment advertisement or notification. Candidates are advised to APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer PDF Notification 2021 Check here carefully after getting the preliminary information.
|Education||vacant post||more information|
|LLB / Law Graduate||100+||#Here|
|B.Sc Nursing / ANM / GNM||500+||#Here|
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )