Indian Army Recruitment 2021: The Territorial Army has invited applications for non-departmental officers. The online application window opened on July 20, 2021 and ends on August 19, 2021. Candidates must qualify for a written exam, which is scheduled to take place on September 26, 2021. After qualification and the completion of the selection process, candidates are appointed for the rank of lieutenant. The appointed candidates receive a salary between Rs 56,100 and Rs 1,77,500. Candidates should read the official notice to understand the entrance exam syllabus. Here is the direct link to view the notification.
Indian Army Officer Recruitment: Key Dates
- The application window was opened on July 20, 2021
- The last day to apply for it is August 19, 2021
- The exam will take place on September 26, 2021 in offline mode
Indian Army Officer Recruitment: Eligibility Requirements
- nationality: Only Indian citizens can apply for the same
- Age should be between 18 and 42 years old on the last day of application
- Educational qualifications: Graduated from a recognized university
- Physical standards: A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
Examination and fee details
The exams are held in two parts and candidates have 2 hours to write each paper. MCQ questions are asked and students are required to complete OMR sheets. To qualify, a minimum of 40% of the points are required in each part of the paper separately and an overall average of 50%. Candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 200 when filling out the form.
The official notice states: “Candidates should note that payment of the examination fee can only be made through the modalities prescribed on the website. Payment of the fee in any other way is neither valid nor acceptable. Applications submitted without the prescribed fee / modality will be rejected immediately. Once the fee has been paid, it will not be refunded under any circumstances and cannot be retained for another examination or selection. “
- The candidates are invited to the written examination
- An interview follows only if candidates qualify for the written exam
- Selected candidates are subjected to further tests by a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021: Registration Process
- Visit the official website of the Territorial Army
- Enter the security page to jump to the home page
- Click the link “Notification for PIB-2021, to select as an officer in the Territorial Army Click Here”
- Register with your email ID, mobile phone number and other required information
- Upload scanned copies of required documents and pay Rs. 200
- Click Submit and take a screenshot of the confirmation page
Instructions for completing the online application
- Applicants must ensure that they provide their valid and active email ID when completing their application form
- Affected authorities can use an electronic communication channel to contact them in various phases of the examination process.
- Applicants are strongly advised to apply online in good time without waiting for the final deadline for the online application.
- When completing the application form, the candidate should carefully decide their choice of the exam center.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )