ATMA 2022 Exam Pattern – Candidates can check ATMA Exam Pattern 2022 on its official website. This is the most important section in the preparation process. Candidates appearing in ATMA 2022 must be aware of the syllabus. With the help of this they can plan the exam and plan the schedule. Atma is an online exam of 3 hours time duration. So, in this article, applicants can check complete details about ATMA Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc. So, check the details carefully.
ATMA 2022 Exam Pattern
ATMA is a single-window exam for admission to various postgraduate management programs like MBA, PGDM, MCA, MMS, etc. It is a national level entrance exam recognized by AICTE and Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The test is designed to reach the students’ aptitude for higher management education and mainly consists of sections of Verbal Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude. So, the exam pattern of ATMA 2022 is as follows-
- The exam is conducted online in all the states of India.
- A total of 180 questions are asked in the exam.
- The total time duration of the entrance exam is 3 hours. Each section has a time duration of 30 minutes.
- There will be a total of 6 sections in it.
- The questions are asked in MCQ format.
- Aptitude test is conducted to assess the ability of the candidate towards various scenarios.
- There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Detailed Exam Pattern of ATMA 2022
MBA candidates can check the detailed exam scheme of ATMA entrance exam.
mode of examination
The exam will be conducted online. Computers will be allotted to the candidates to attempt the test. Candidates appearing for the exam must read the instructions carefully.
total number of questions
A total of 180 questions are asked in the exam. Each section consists of 30 questions. The questions are asked in multiple choice format.
Time Duration and Marking Scheme
The total time duration of the exam is three hours. However, each segment is of 30 minutes. Each question is of one mark, and there is negative marking of -1 mark for each wrong answer.
Detailed Marking Scheme of Aatma 2022
|Stream||number of questions||time for each section|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills – I||30||30 minute|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills – II||30||30 minute|
|Verbal Skills – I||30||30 minute|
|Verbal Skills – II||30||30 minute|
|Quantitative Skills – I||30||30 minute|
|Quantitative Skills – II||30||30 minute|
|Total||180||180 minutes (3 hours)|
Atma Syllabus 2022
The syllabus for the Associations of Indian Management Schools are as follows-
- letter arrangement
- visual logic
- number series
- remove the odd
- blood relation
- Statement – Conclusion
- data sufficiency
- verbal reasoning
oral skills course
- sentence completion
- synonyms and antonyms
- confused sentences
- reading comprehension
- profit, loss and discount
- Serd and Index
- problems with age
- Permutations and Combinations
- number system
- coordinate geometry
- Ratio and Proportion
- quadratic equations
- time and work
- linear equation
- LCM and HCF
- Trigonometry and Functions
- binomial theorem
Best Books for Spirit 2022
Candidates can refer to the following table for best books for ATMA 2022 preparation.
|A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RSA Agarwal||click here|
|How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma||click here|
|Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis||click here|
|Objective General English by RS Agarwal||click here|
|Person’s Guide to Quantitative Aptitude by Dinesh Khattar||click here|
|Quantitative Aptitude by RS Agarwal||click here|
|Oral reasoning by Bhupendra Kumar Singh||click here|
Preparation Tips for Spirit 2022
Here are some tips and tricks that will help you score well in the ATMA Entrance Test.
- Firstly, be thorough with the syllabus and exam pattern. Check the weightage and start giving priority to difficult and long topics.
- Try to practice questions every day. Aspirants can find and start practicing ATMA mock tests and sample tests online.
- Make notes of important rules and formulas for quick revision. Highlight the important points as per the previous question papers.
- Attempt online mock tests to improve the accuracy of solving questions.
- Solve previous year question papers. it will give you idea to try
- Train yourself with some brain twisters to develop your own approach to solving a problem.
- Read novels and newspapers to increase your vocabulary.
- Practice Reading Comprehension to solve the questions within the time limit.
- Keep at least one month to revise the chapters.
- Last but not least go through the instructions of the exam, marking scheme etc.
Atma 2022 Syllabus- Frequently Asked Questions
Ans- Association of Indian Schools of Management is the main governing body.
Answer- The exam is conducted online with a time duration of 3 hours.
Answer- There are a total of six sections – Analytical Reasoning I and II, Verbal Skills I and II, and Quantitative Ability I and II.
Answer- Yes, there is negative marking for wrong answers.
Answer- Candidates will be given 30 minutes to complete one section.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )