This year, the CA Foundation exams will be on July 24th, 26th, 28th and 30th, and the same will be done under the new program. The test is carried out in two shifts. It is a prerequisite test and the first tier for those pursuing a career as a chartered accountant. After this exam, you must also complete the intermediate and final stages.
As we get closer to the exam dates, here are some of the tips and tricks to crack the basics exam:
- Write test tests and practice revision papers: Investing a lot of time and effort taking sample tests will bring you a wide variety of questions and prepare you for the exam. Also, try to answer as many questions from the re-exam papers as you can as this will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses. Because MCQ-based work such as economics and math scores high, you should take time to solve them.
- Create your own schedule: Plan your schedule at least 15 days in advance. Spread all subjects over several days, planning at least five days for each subject, and then study up to 12 hours on each of these five days. Based on the scope, importance, and level of difficulty, determine how much time you devote to each chapter. Students can note the number of hours they need to devote to each chapter on the index page of their books or study materials.
- Stick to your learning materials: In the last few days of preparation, stick to the study materials that you referred to from the beginning and do not select study materials that you are unfamiliar with. If necessary, supplement your regular course materials with ICAI study materials and refer to the latest study materials rather than the older ones. The curriculum changes every two years. So stay tuned.
- Take breaks between study periods: Instead of spending time on potentially addicting social media, watch something refreshing like stand-up comedy or listen to music to clear your mind. To break the monotony of hours of study and allow yourself some rest, you should also take a nap in the afternoon. It increases our focus and energy.
- Maintain sticky notes and key points for each topic: It is natural for people to forget things. Do not be alarmed. Instead, make a list of the key points from each chapter in your reading material. You have 24 hours before the exam to rework, of which you can study 12-14 hours. Read your notes and key points, and things will start to fall into place.
- Know your strong subjects: Make an effort together to improve in the subjects in which you are particularly good. Students can achieve a rank if they are well prepared in at least two subject areas and achieve at least 85 points in each subject. Instead of following someone else’s learning method, develop your own. Stick to it, complete the curriculum and revise it at least twice.
- Don’t waste time on a question: Remember, you only have 15 minutes to read the question paper. In those 15 minutes, write down the questions that you are most comfortable with and try to answer them first. The rest can be done afterwards. If you cannot solve a specific question, move on to the next question.
- Before the exam, keep a cool head: Don’t stress yourself too much by reading a lot at the last minute. Allow your mind to remember what it has learned previously. The day before the exam, students can go through the key points and summarize the logic of the cases. Also, don’t read your question paper or look for answers after you get home. Instead, prepare for your next exam. Also, eat a healthy diet and get enough rest to relax.
CA is one of the most sought-after professions in the country. Around 4.7 lakh applicants took the CA exam last year. With the exam postponed this year due to the pandemic, aspirants will need to use this extra time to focus on their revision. Also, don’t forget to check the official ICAI website regularly for any important updates.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )