CAIIB Retail Banking Study Material, Syllabus & PDF Notes
The CAIIB exam is conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) twice a year. The CAIIB exam syllabus consists of three subjects out of which 2 are compulsory subjects i.e. (ABM) Advanced Bank Management and (BFM) Bank Financial Management. 3third Subject is optional in which candidates have to select 01 subject out of 06 optional options available. Retail banking is one of the most important and generally preferred subjects among them.
In this article, we will clear all your doubts regarding CAIIB Retail Banking Exam, Retail Banking Syllabus, Retail Banking Study Material, Questions, Mock Tests and Retail Banking PDF Notes in detail.
CAIIB Retail Banking Exam Eligibility Criteria
- members who have Complete JAIIB or PART-1Associate exam.
- They should not have any membership subscription outstanding.
retail banking exam pattern
As per the latest notification by IIBF the pattern of CAIIB Retail Banking exam is listed in the table below:
|Mode of Examination||online mode only|
|Exam duration||120 minutes|
|number of questions||100 mcq type questions|
|total marks||100 marks|
|Medium of Examination***||Bilingual i.e. both Hindi and English|
|Minimum passing marks||50 out of 100|
***Candidates must indicate the medium of their choice while applying for the examination as it cannot be changed at a later stage.
Important Topics:- How to clear CAIIB in one attempt
CAIIB Retail Banking Exam Syllabus
As per the revised syllabus published by IIBF for CAIIB Retail Banking Exam 2021, Digital Banking has now been added as an additional subject in Retail Banking.
The various modules and topics covered in the Retail Banking Exam Syllabus including Digital Banking are given below:
|Module – A: Introduction||
|Module – B: Retail Products||1. Retail Product Overview.
2. Approval Process for Retail Loans, Credit Scoring.
3. Important Property Products like Home Loans, Auto / Vehicle Loans, Educational Loans, Credit / Debit Cards, Other Products / Remittance / Fund Transfer.
|Module – C: Marketing / Sales of Retail Products, MIS and Accounting||Retail Strategies.
Sales Process-Direct Sales Agent in retail products.
Customer Relationship Management.
Regulations and Compliance
|Module D: Other Issues of Retail Bank||Securitization, Pledge based securities.
Trends in Retailing – New products like Insurance, Demat services, Online / Phone banking, Property services, Investment advisory / Wealth management, Reverse mortgage – Growth of e-banking, Cross-selling opportunities.
Recovery of Retail Loans – Default, Rescheduling, Recovery Process.
SARFAESI Act, DRT Act, use of Lok Adalat platform. Recovery Agent – RBI Guidelines.
|digital banking||Digital Banking Products, Cards, EMV Technologies, ATMs, Cash Deposit Machines, Cash Recycling, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, POS Terminals, Branchless Banking, Payment Systems, Marketing of Digital Banking Products, New Developments|
Detailed Syllabus:- Retail Banking Exam Syllabus
Retail Banking Study Material, Questions, PDF Notes
We are providing complete Retail Banking Exam study material as per latest syllabus covering all topics module-wise in both languages Hindi mixed English in learning sessions. It consists of complete syllabus videos, chapter-wise previous year questions and mock tests covering Digital Banking which will surely help the students to prepare for the exam effectively and easily.
In addition, Retail Banking Exam PDF Notes are also available covering all the modules of Retail Banking + Digital Banking which will ensure assured success in CAIIB Retail Banking Exam in one go.
Important Topics:- Retail Banking Study Notes
Complete Course:- Retail Banking Full Video Course Study Material
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What type of questions are asked in IIBF Retail Banking Exam?
The Retail Banking exam consists of objective type multiple choice questions.
- Is there any negative marking scheme in the exam?
No, there is no provision of negative marking in the exam.
- Is digital banking a part of retail banking exam?
Yes, as per the CAIIB 2021 syllabus published by IIBF, the Retail Banking exam will now also include Digital Banking subject.
- How many attempts are available for CAIIB Retail Banking Exam?
A candidate can have a maximum of four attempts for the CAIIB Retail Banking exam.
Also Read:- Digital Banking in Retail Banking
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )