IISER consists of the subjects physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology. The curriculum for this exam is the entire 11th and 12th curriculum for these subjects.
The exam lasts 3 hours and includes 60 questions. Fifteen questions are asked on each topic. You get 3 points for each correct answer. For each wrong answer 1 point is deducted. So be careful when answering.
IISER is a concept-based exam. If you are good at your basic skills, you have high chances of passing the exam. Study your NCERT books carefully, specifically for chemistry.
Here are a few topics not to skip as you prepare:
Mechanics (linear and rotary), electromagnetism, modern physics (atoms, molecules, nuclei)
Properties of solids, thermodynamics, kinetics, organic-chemical reactions
Calculus & Limits, Probability, Trigonometry, Conics, Functions
Genetics, biotechnology, ecology, physiology and human anatomy (focus on nerve and hormone control), reproduction
Also, try to complete the previous year’s questionnaires to learn more about the types of questions asked.
To learn more about IISER, please go to the link provided:
I hope it helps
All the best
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )