- The admission card for the SO exam will be issued on January 11th.
- The selection for the SO position will take place on January 22nd.
- The entrance ticket can be downloaded from www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
The Central Bank of India SO exam admission card can be downloaded from the official website https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in from January 11th.
- Economist – 1 vacancy
- Income Tax Officer – 1 job offer
- Information technology – 1 job vacancy
- Data Scientist – 1 job vacancy
- Loan Officer – 10 open positions
- Data Engineer – 11 open positions
- IT security analyst – 1 vacancy
- IT SOC Analyst – 2 vacancies
- Risk Manager – 5 open positions
- Technical Employee (credit) – 5 vacancies
- Financial analyst – 20 open positions
- Information technology – 15 vacancies
- Lawyer – 20 vacancies
- Risk Manager – 10 vacancies
- Security – 3 vacancies
- Security I – 9 job vacancies
There are a total of 115 vacancies.
Applicants were given a period from November 23rd to December 17th to apply for the SO position. The reserved category above the maximum age limit is excluded from the age limit. 5 years for the SC / ST category, 3 years for the OBC applicant, and 5 years for those killed in the 1984 riots.
The selection of the applicant for the SO positions will be based on a written test, which will take place on January 22nd, and a subsequent interview.
The exam is carried out for 100 points. This exam will take place in an hour. Specific Questions – 60 points (60 questions), Computer Science – 20 points (20 questions), Banking, Current Financial Status, General Knowledge – 20 points (20 questions) for a total of 100 points.
Questions are asked in English and Hindi. These are objective sample questions. There are 5 user-defined answers to each question. An incorrect answer will lower the score. A wrong answer reduces the score by 1/4.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |