New Delhi | Jagran Education Desk: The Central Board of Secondary Education plans to publish the sample papers for Term 2 Board Exams in grades 10 and 12 shortly. According to the information gathered from news sources, CBSE will upload the Term 2 Sample Papers in January 2022 with a big twist.
The academic director Dr. Joseph Emmanuel has directed the CBSE committee to focus on two types of paper swatches due to new cases related to Omicron, and a new style of question scoring is also being introduced for Term 2, ANI reported.
If cases continue to rise in states across India, CBSE could take a different path. According to sources, “two types of sample papers are produced for Term 2 for each subject. 100% subjective sample paper and 100% objective sample paper due to the unpredictability of the Omicron variant in all parts of India.”
Sample paper sample:
* The CBSE exam team suggested that the subjective sample papers of the second semester only contain 2-5 point questions for all major subjects.
* In preparation for Term 2, a database of questions for CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 was commissioned in cooperation with Educart and made available to the students in order to cover objective and subjective questions focused exclusively on Term 2 NCERT.
* The CBSE Committee may shortly publish both objective and subjective sample papers for Term 2 on the CBSE Academic website.
New types of questions introduced in the sample papers for the second semester
* CBSE has partnered exclusively with the British Council to introduce a Competency Based Education (CBE) approach, as can now be seen on their website.
* Term 2 Board Paper will include new questions to assess critical thinking and conceptual clarity.
* CBE will now be an important aspect of the questionnaires for the second semester.
* CBSE will organize a Pan-Indian training program for grades 9-12 teachers to properly understand the CBE and better prepare them for the second semester.
Students need to be aware that they may now need to consider both objective and subjective learning for the college exam in the second semester and focus on the teachers’ lectures in the classroom to be 100% compliant with these CBSE changes, regardless of the COVID situation .
(With input from the agency)
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |