There are two committee examinations for these students – Term-I and Term-II. Each exam is held 50 percent according to the curriculum that is made available to the students in the mentioned semester.
Here are the most important decisions:
- The exams at the end of the semester last 90 minutes.
- The exams are conducted under the supervision of external center superintendents and observers appointed by CBSE.
- CBSE prepares the questionnaire and sends it to the schools together with the assessment scheme.
- The grades of the two semesters I and II are included in the overall grade of the students.
- Term-I will take place in November-December, while Term-II will take place from March-April.
- Term-I exams have MCQs, including case-based MCQs and assertion-resoning MCQs.
- Paper-II will have questions about different formats.
- The internal evaluation is given greater consideration; Data collection begins at the beginning of the new academic year.
- For grades 9 to 10, three periodic tests, student enrichment, portfolio and practical work, speaking listening exercises are carried out.
- For grades 11 and 12, the internal assessment includes unit tests, exploratory activities, internships and projects.
Academic session 2021-22 of 10th and 12th grade is divided into 2 semesters with about 50% curriculum in each semester. Syl… https://t.co/YzzuxSeXoq
– ANI (@ANI) 1625495797000
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )