CBSE New Scheme 2021-22, 10th and 12th The latest circular is now being announced for the Two Board exams. CBSE New Assessment Policy Session 2021-22, Syllabus & Exam Pattern and CBSE New Guidelines for 10th 12th Exam Latest News here. CBSE New Circular for Exam Scheme Session 2021-22 was released through an official notice on Monday. This year has been tough for many grades 10 and 12 students with no exams taken to pass the students for almost a year. The students were promoted solely on the basis of the internal evaluation. Although many students were happy with this CBSE New Marking Scheme 10th Grade 2021-22, some were led back because they wanted to do better on their CBSE board exams. On Monday, the Central Board of Secondary Education released the CBSE Assessment Policy 2022 so that the coming year will be better for all board students (grades 10 and 12).
Circular on the new CBSE program for the 2021-22 session
In the previous year, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) cut the curriculum by 30% and efficiently carried out the examination before a committee for all students. But this year they have broken it down into two terms in the CBSE Assessment Policy. Check it out in terms of points.
- There is an exam in the first semester and an exam in the second semester. The CBSE Board Exam 1st Term is conducted in November December. CBSE 2nd Term Board Exam 2021 will be held March-April 2022.
- The curriculum in both terms is divided by 50 percent. But CBSE will make sure that all issues are connected. The CBSE curriculum will be rationally similar to that of the final CBSE academic session, which will be further announced in July 2021.
- Students will also take in-house tests, internships, and grades 10 and 12 projects.
- The schools will continue to offer specialist classes via the online platform. At the end of the semester, CBSE will allow all schools to upload student grades to the CBSE website.
- As before, the Board will provide question banks, sample assessments, teacher training, etc. for the 2021-22 session of the CBSE Board Examination.
CBSE 10th result 2021
CBSE 12th evaluation criteria 2021
CBSE New Guidelines Class 10 and 12 Exam 2021-22
Many new guidelines have been set for Grade 10 and 12 students this year. CBSE New Guidelines 2021-22 are summarized:
- The first end of the semester of the CBSE lasts 90 minutes for all students. The work is made available to students in the form of multiple-choice questions. The semester 1 End Paper is carried out by the respective schools. If for some reason it is not done by schools, the paper will be put online.
- The end of CBSE’s second term will be two hours long. This paper will be descriptive. The final thesis of the second semester is carried out by CBSE in their respective centers. If the work is not carried out for any reason, it will be canceled and grades will be awarded based on first semester performance, projects, practical and internal assessment for grades 10 and 12.
- If neither final exams of the first semester nor final exams of the second semester have been taken, the grades are based on internal assessments, projects and internships.
- These scenarios will only work if this or the coming year is not yet feasible for the students in grades 10 and 12 for the examination before a committee.
CBSE New Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021-22 Assessment Policy
As you know, this year the exams will be conducted in two ways, end of semester 1 and end of semester 2. The CBSE New Syllabus 2021-22 will be split 50-50 percent in two ways. More details will be given by the CBSE authorities in the upcoming official announcement in July 2021. The new CBSE exam template Session 2021-22 may not be reduced this year as it is already divided into Term End 1 and Term End 2.
Students promoted to Grades 10 and 12 must carefully review the latest official notice on the CBSE Grades 10 and 12 Special Exam 2021-22. Well we have summarized all of the information above, but even if you think you need detailed information, you can check the link below.
You might like:
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )