The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has published the revised curriculum for the upcoming exams of the academic session 2021-22. The curriculum was broken down into the two semesters of the year.
This revised curriculum has been designed to complement the new exam schedule for grades 10 and 12 announced by the board earlier this month.
CBSE says this new exam scheme and revised curriculum will be implemented as a one-time measure to avoid re-canceling exams in the next session.
These measures will help increase the likelihood of taking exams for both grades 10 and 12. The board will take precautions this year in case the speculated third wave of the COVID-19 pandemic hits the nation.
The board has introduced a streamlined curriculum for grades 9 through 12, an alternate academic calendar, and a revised curriculum as changes for the upcoming academic session based on input from the NCERT.
CBSE has also revised the terms of credibility and the distribution of grades across different types of reviews. The Board has considered giving priority to internal evaluations, practical reviews and project work in the overall evaluation.
The new semester-wise curriculum also consists of a separate scheme for internal exams, practical exams and project work, which is designed separately from this session.
According to the board, the internal assessments are carried out throughout the year and each type of assessment contributes equally to the final results at the end of a semester.
Schools will be responsible for using fair, reliable and transparent methods for internal assessments. The assessment made by the teachers may only be based on the performance of the students.
Also in accordance with the instructions of the CBSE Examination Department, schools must provide / submit satisfactory evidence to the regional office used for internal exams.
The examination board has also changed the templates for the questionnaires for the examinations in Term 1 and Term 2. The paper will mainly consist of MCQs, short inferential questions, and long answer situational questions.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )