Punjab Patwari exam template 2022
The Punjab Patwari exam consists of two phases:
- Written exam
- Document review
All candidates applying for the exam must appear for the written exam. Only qualified candidates are required to show up for document review. The details of the Punjab Patwari Exam Pattern are as follows:
- A total of 100 questions are asked in the exam.
- Each question has a grade.
- There is a negative rating and 1/4 point is deducted for each wrong answer.
- The exam takes 2 hours.
|object||Maximum questions||Brands||Exam duration|
|General knowledge / awareness||fifteen||fifteen||2 hours|
|Language (English and Punjabi)||10||10|
|Punjab history and culture||5||5|
Punjab Patwari curriculum
The nature of the activity in revenue matters requires knowledge of office and field work. Consideration of the type of activity and the country-specific requirements; Exam tests basic understanding of Punjabi and English language, general awareness and knowledge, quantitative aptitude and mental ability. The focus is on Punjab-related information. There are questions from the fields of information and technology and agriculture. Below is the curriculum for the Punjab Patwari Exam as per official communication.
Punjab Patwari General Knowledge / Awareness Curriculum (India & Punjab)
- Current affairs
- History and geography of India, its physical features, climate,
- Economic and social development
- Poverty reduction,
- Economic planning
- Knowledge in political and scientific areas
- Cinema and literature etc.
- Important events
- Freedom and Social Movements and their Leaders in India and Punjab
- Constitutional and administrative law, its characteristics, central and state executive, judicial system, center-state relationship, citizenship,
- Citizens’ fundamental rights and obligations.
Punjab Patwari Curriculum: Mental Skills
- Logical thinking
- Alphanumeric series
- Coding & decoding
- Series of letters and numbers
- Common sense test
- Alphabetical order of words,
- Date and calendar issues
- Sense of direction
- Seating arrangements
Punjab Patwari Quantitative Skills Curriculum
- Measurement of rectangles, squares, triangles, trapezoid, rhombus, pentagons, circles, etc.
- Country units of measure and their conversion.
- Win and loss
- Divisibility test
- Ratio & Proportion
- Data interpretation
- Time and work
- Time and distance
- Problems with old age
Punjab Patwari Curriculum: Languages (English and Punjabi)
- Basic grammar
- Subject and Verb
- Adjectives and adverbs
- One word replacement
- fill the gaps
- Problem with words
- Comparison of adjectives
- Direct and indirect speech
- Active and passive voice
- Correction in sentences
- singular and plural
- Idioms and their meanings
- Reading comprehension
- Error detection
Information Technology Curriculum for Punjab Patwari Exam
- Computer basics
- Functioning of cell phones and personal digital devices
- Introduction to wireless technology in everyday communication
- basis of
- Computers and networks
- Internet and Cyber Laws
- Concepts related to GPS
- Understand emails / SMS / messenger & tracing
- Use of office productivity tools such as MS Word
- Power point
- Database management.
Punjab Patwari Agriculture Curriculum
- Rabi and Kharif reap their sowing time and varieties, etc.
- Soils of Punjab
- Irrigation system
- Agro-based industry
- Food processing
- Harmful / friendly insects and animals for agriculture
- Contribution of agriculture to economic development
- Institutions related to agricultural development.
Punjab History and Culture Curriculum for Punjab Patwari Exam
- Sufis, saints and gurus
- Lodhis and Mughals
- Sikh rulers
- The British period
- National movement in Punjab
- Punjab in independent India
- Important figures in the history of Punjab
- Punjabi literature, folklore, performing arts and crafts.
Frequently Asked Questions About Punjab Patwari Exam Patterns
Q. How many questions are there in total on the Punjab Patwari Exam?
A. The total number of questions asked in the Punjab Patwari exam is 120.
Q. What is the duration of the Punjab Patwari exam?
A. The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
Q. What are the subjects of the Punjab Patwari exam?
A. Subjects from which questions are asked in the Punjab Patwari exam are general knowledge / awareness, intellectual skills, quantitative aptitude, language, information technology, agriculture, and Punjab history and culture.
Q. What is the Punjab History and Culture curriculum for the Punjab Patwari Exam?
A. The Punjab History and Culture curriculum for the Punjab Patwari Exam covers the following subjects: Sufis, Saints and Gurus, Lodhis and Mughals, Sikh Rulers, The British Period, National Movement in Punjab, Punjab in Independent India , Notable Figures in Punjab History, Punjabi Literature, Folklore, Performing Arts and Crafts.
Q. What is the Quantitative Eligibility Curriculum for the Punjab Patwari Exam?
A. The Quantitative Eligibility curriculum for the Punjab Patwari Exam covers the following subjects: Measurement of Rectangles, Squares, Triangles, Trapezoid, Rhombus, Pentagons, Circle, etc. Units of Measure Country and their conversion. Percentage, profit and loss, interest, divisibility test, simplification problems, problems with ratio and proportions, data interpretation, time and labor,
Time and distance, calendars, clocks, trains, problems with age.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |