CISCE has allowed students to use scientific calculator or other calculator having similar functions during ISC Term 1 exam 2021-22.
New Delhi: The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has allowed students to use Scientific Calculator in ISC Class 12 Semester 1 exam. The board has issued orders to all the heads of schools to allow students to use calculators during ISC Semester 1 Exam 2021-22.
Access Update: 12th board exam over? Explore these top colleges accepting applications. Click here
“It is informed that candidates are permitted to use the Casio FX – 82 MS (Scientific Calculator) or other digit calculator with similar functions,” the official notice read.
ISC Semester 1 Exam 2021-22 has started on November 22, 2021 and will end on December 20, 2021. ISC Class 12 Semester 1 exam starts from 2 in offline mode with duration of 1.30 hours.
Students who are appearing for the Physics paper to be held today, November 25, 2021, must check their required documents like admit card, school ID and other important documents carefully before leaving for the exam centre.
They should reach the exam center before 30 minutes to avoid any hassle and appear for the exam on time.
Follow us for the latest education news on colleges and universities, admissions, syllabus, exams, schools, research, NEP and education policies and more.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )