CLAT preparation 2022 – It is obvious that college will be good if the grades are good. It is very important that you have a perfect prep strategy and time to get good grades. To get the best results at CLAT 2022, you need to show dedication and discipline. In today’s article, we’ll tell you everything about plate preparation such as the curriculum, exam samples and which book you should read from.
CLAT exam template 2022
To learn about the CLAT 2022 exam pattern, go through the details below.
- The CLAT 2022 exam will be offline on the OMR sheet.
- The exam will be held in English and candidates will not have the option to change the language.
- Each candidate is asked 150 questions in the CLAT exam.
- The duration of the CLAT exam 2022 is 2 hours or 120 minutes.
- The type of questions asked in the CLAT exam are MCQs.
- For each correct answer 1 point is awarded, ie the total work amounts to 150 marks.
- For each wrong answer 0.25 points are deducted. Let’s go through the example for a better understanding. If your 4 answers are wrong (i.e. 0.25 * 4 = 1) then one of your correct answers will also be counted as wrong.
To understand the sections and a rough idea of the weight and number of questions, go through the table below.
|S.No.||section||Number of questions||Weight|
|2.||Current affairs including general knowledge||35-39||25%|
CLAT curriculum 2022
The 2022 CLAT exam assesses the candidates’ understanding, reasoning skills and talents. In general, the candidates’ knowledge of legal education is intended to be tested and the previous knowledge may be relevant to answering the Current Affairs section. Preparation books for all subjects have been provided in the “Preparing for CLAT 2022” section. Below is the detailed CLAT 2022 exam syllabus where we cover all the subtopics.
In this section, candidates are asked about 450 words each after 5 to 6 passages. The solution level of the passage is easy to moderate and is based on the level of grade 12. To do this section excellently, aspirants have to read English newspapers for 1 or 2 hours daily and solve 06 passages daily and try to solve them within 30 minutes Protocol.
The following are the topics you need to cover to complete the English Language section.
- Word meanings
- wrong / correct sentences
Current information including general knowledge
For current topics and general knowledge, too, aspirants need the important newspaper article instead of the complete newspaper. Aspirants must complete the past year of ongoing affairs from the date of the exam. Below are the topics that you need to cover.
- Recent judgments
- Committees / commissions
- Current bills
- Current legal acts
- All other major legal issues
- National holidays dates
- Article 44 of the Constitution
- Recent changes
- General static knowledge including history, politics, geography, environment, etc.
- National and international importance in sport, new appointments, awards and honors etc.
Logical or critical thinking
Candidates need to be knowledgeable about laws and constitutions as there are logical reasoning sections that you need to provide the answer to the question after understanding the situation. The following are the topics covered in the reasoning section.
- The basics of logic
- Significance of arguments
- Requirements & conclusion
- Strengthen and weaken arguments
- cause and effect
This section is easy to cover if you do not study instead of understanding, because in this section you need to give the answer after understanding the fact as well as the situation of that time and putting the right laws under this condition and then choosing the answer have to . The following are the topics you need to learn or understand in order to prepare for the Legal Argumentation Section.
- Offense, contract, criminal, etc. laws
- Indian constitution
- Legal maxims and legal conditions
- study of law
- Research suitability
- Problem solving ability
- Questions based on hypothetical situations
- Important court decisions
This section covers both math and data interpretation. The level of quantitative techniques will be easy to moderate and will be based on the Class 10 formula and techniques. The following are the topics covered in the quantitative techniques.
- Basic algebra
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Distance
- Volume & surface
- Win and loss
- Cake chart
- bar graph
- Line diagram
- Table chart
- bar graph
How do you prepare for CLAT 2020?
Below are the tips that you need to keep in mind for your better preparation.
- Familiarize yourself with exam patterns.
- The candidate must create a schedule based on the curriculum.
- Make sure you have covered all of the topics and concepts.
- Mock tests must be prioritized by the student.
- It is important to evaluate the tests you have run, identify your weak points, and focus on improving them.
- Do not rely on assumptions because of the negative marking.
- Always remember that the principle is always correct.
- Put aside any prior knowledge you may have on the subject, be it a personal perspective, legal expertise, prejudice, etc.
- Carefully apply the concept to the event provided.
CLAT preparation books
The following table contains all the books you need to prepare.
Top 10 Law Colleges other than NLUs
3 years LLB vs. 5 years integrated LLB, which is better?
MH CET law 2021
PU LLB 2021
Top 10 Law Schools in India
Do you have a question?
frequently asked Questions
First analysis CLAT exam pattern as well as curriculum and then a perfect strategy to crack CLAT. Use the best books to prepare, such as: B. Critical argumentation from MK … ..
No, the level of the CLAT exam is easy to moderate. Check last year’s question paper here.
It consists of 5 sections which are as follows:
- Current affairs
- Legal justification
- Logical thinking
- Quantitative technique
The detailed CLAT curriculum can be found here.
A total of 150 questions are asked by the candidates, of which 28-32 questions from the English area and 25% questions from current affairs & general knowledge and so on.
Yes, the CLAT exam is rated negative with 0.25 points.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |