CMAT 2022 Registration is expected to begin on the National Testi CMAT official website from the first week of January 2022. Candidates who want to apply for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022 can apply for it. In this article we will provide detailed information about CMAT 2022 registration. Read the article to the end and learn all about the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT).
CMAT 2022 registration
Registration for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022 starts on the National Testing Agency’s official CMAT website, i.e. @ cmat.nta.nic.in, as I mentioned earlier, the official dates are not yet released, but the Registration for the Common Management Admission is expected. Testing will begin very soon. Read this article to the end for the eligibility criteria, application process, and anticipated key dates for CMAT 2022.
Further information on the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022 can be found in the information in the table.
|examination||Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022|
|Examination authority||NTA ie Nation Testing Agency|
|Exam frequency||Once a year.|
|Exam duration||3 hours + 30 minutes (for the option paper)|
|Exam behavior in language (s)||English|
|Purpose of the examination||To gain admission to one of the 1,300 MBA colleges|
|Exam behavior in several cities||153 (one hundred and fifty-three)|
The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is conducted each year to help admit candidates prior to admission to any of the 1,300 MBA (Master of Business Administration) colleges. The test is carried out once a year.
Important dates and events in connection with the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022 are listed in the table below.
|Registration start date||1st week of January 2022|
|Last date of registration||4th week of January 2022|
|Date of the ticket||2nd week of February 2022|
|Exam date||3rd week of February 2022|
|Response deadline||4th week of February 2022|
|Result date||1st or 2nd week of March 2022|
CMAT 2022 eligibility criteria
The educational qualification and age limit eligibility criteria for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022 are set out below.
note: There is no minimum or maximum age limit for the CMAT 2022.
To apply for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any degree program from a recognized university or institution.
Applicants who are in their final year of study can also apply for the CMAT 2022, but must present proof of completion at the time of admission that they have qualified their last year of study.
CMAT 2022 curriculum & exam template
The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022 is carried out in online mode, in which the candidates have to answer the 100 MCQs, there are 4 points for each correct answer and 1 point is deducted for the wrong answer.
From the following 100 MCQs (multiple choice questions) are asked.
- Quantitative techniques & data interpretation
- Logical thinking
- Understanding of language
- General awareness
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
CMAT 2022 registration fee
Details of the category-related registration fees are tabulated below.
|General / EWS / OBC-NCL||2000 rupees||1000 rupees|
|SC / ST / PwD||1000 rupees|
note: The application fee for transgender candidates is only Rs. 1000 / –
What is the registration process for CMAT 2022?
The step-by-step guide for registering the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022 is given below. Read the following step-by-step guide.
- To apply for the CMAT 2022, you must first visit the official website of NTA CMAT ie @ cmat.nta.nic.in.
- After visiting the National Testing Agency’s Common Management Admission Test official website, you will find the option “New registration“, Tap the option.
- After tapping the above option, you will be prompted to enter the candidate’s name, date of birth, city, email id, password, cell phone number, etc. Fill in all the details and tap on the option Submit.
- After you have tapped on the above option, you will receive a 12-digit application number that you should definitely remember.
- After receiving the application number, visit cmat.nta.nic.in, go to the login page, enter the application number and password, and log into your CMAT account.
- After logging into the CMAT account, enter the academic data, upload the required documents and skip to the next page.
- The next page will ask you to make the payment for the application, pay the application fee, and complete your application.
note: After completing the application, do not forget to print out the application.
We hope that after reading this article, you have received the detailed information on the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022 Application Form, Fee, Admission Criteria, Curriculum, and Exam Pattern. Even after reading this article, if you have any questions or questions ITA CMAT 2022 registration Then feel free to ask by commenting below. We will try to answer all your questions and inquiries as soon as possible.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |