Junior group (grades 3-5)
Topic 1: space game
Project: What do you like more about space? The glittering stars, the sun, the moon or whatever. Build a space background game with an astronaut as one of your sprites
Topic 2: animation
Project: Choose a chapter from your English textbook and create animations to help students understand the topics in the chapter. Create an app or game, choose two characters and show a conversation between them based on the chapter.
Platforms: Use any block-based platform like Scratch or Code.org.
Middle Group (Grades 6-8)
Topic 1: Coronavirus
Project: Create a game, app, or website that explains how to experience or understand coronavirus. They can explain the virus, show symptoms of Covid-19 infection, how it has affected all of us, discuss precautions we can take to stay safe, or provide any other information related to the virus.
Topic 2: Nobel Prize Winners
Project: The Nobel Prize is awarded to those whose inventions or discoveries have shown great benefit to mankind. Pick any five Nobel Prize winners and create an app or website that showcases their accomplishments, the discoveries that earned them the prize, or any other information related to the Nobel Prize Laureate.
Platforms: Use any block-based platform or text-based application.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )