- What is CU-CET
- History of CU-CET
- CET Important points
- Entrance Tests for the courses.
- CU-CET Examination Centres.
- Universities participating in CU-CET
- Exam Pattern
- For UG and PG
- For RP Program
- Negative Marking
- Syllabus for CU-CET
- Why should you choose “Testzone at Smartkeeda” over others for CU-CET examination?
- How Testzone offers you the best test series for CU-CET Examination?
- Message to aspirants from Testzone.
What is Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET)?
The Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is an all-India test organized for admission to several integrated/Under Graduate, Post Graduate, and Research Programmes in various Central and State Universities of India.
The Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India (GOI) has established the National Testing Agency as an independent under the Societies Registration Act (1860) for conducting efficient, transparent, and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has been assigned to conduct (CU-CET) for admission in various central universities for undergraduate and postgraduate programs for 2021 for the 12 participation Central Universities.
History of CU-CET:
CU-CET exam was first being held in 2010 in which several Universities offered 41 UG and PG courses in about 30 examination centres in 2010.
CET Important points:
Before applying for CU-CET, Aspirants are advised to check the participating universities’ eligibility criteria for the desired Programme.
The details of Programmes, Eligibility Criteria, Programme Structure, etc., are available on the respective website of Participating Universities.
Admissions in various central and state universities are handled at the level of participation of Universities for their respective programs. The Central Universities will declare the admission schedule through counselling after the declaration of the results of the CU-CET exam. Counselling will be held online and offline for participating Central Universities.
CU-CET exam will be of Computer-based online exam for central universities like JNU, DU, BHU, and many more. The CBT exam will be 3 hours in duration and divided into two sections: Common Aptitude Test (50 questions) and Domain Specific Test (30 questions). As per the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020, NTA will conduct CU-CET twice yearly.
Entrance tests for the courses:
B.Voc. (Biomedical Sciences), (Industrial Waste Management)
B.Tech. (CSE), (Electrical Engg.), (Civil Engg.), (Printing and Packaging Technology), (E&C Engg.)
Integrated B.Sc. (Hons)
M.Sc. (Botany), (Zoology), (Chemistry), (Physics).
B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics), (Textiles).
Integrated M.Sc. (Mathematics), (Biochemistry), (Biotechnology), (Chemistry), (Computer Science, (Environmental Science), (Microbiology), (Physics), (Statistics), (Life Sciences).
B.Sc. + B.Ed.
B.Sc. B.Ed. (Mathematics) and many more.
CU-CET Examination centres:
National Testing Agency has released the CUCET 2021 exam centres and the admission notification on August 16. The offline CU-CET exam was held in 154 exam centres of CUCET 2021 for admissions to UG, PG, and Research programmes.
The CUCET 2021 entrance examination was conducted in online mode. The entrance test will offer admission to 12 central universities. Candidates appearing for the entrance examination must check the CUCET exam centres before filling the application form. Following are the exam centres of CUCET 2021, which candidates can check and select while filling the candidature.
|Jammu and Kashmir||Srinagar|
|Bokaro Steel City|
|Kalaburagi / Gulbarga|
|Leh and Ladhak||Leh|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
Universities participating in CU-CET:
The Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) was cancelled in 2021 due to the on-going pandemic, but now, the Ministry of Education is working out the exam’s final details, which will be conducted from the year 2022 for as many as 41 central universities.
- Central University of Orissa (At – Landiguda, P.O. – Koraput, Dist. – Koraput, Orissa – 764021)
- Central University of Punjab (D-13, Civil Station, Bhatinda – 151001)
- Central University of Rajasthan (Dist-Ajmer-305801, Rajasthan)
- Central University of Tamil Nadu (C/o Collectorate Annexe, Tiruvarur – 610 001)
- Dr. Harisingh Gaur Vishwa Vidyalaya (Sagar, Madhya Pradesh – 470 003)
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (Bilaspur, Chhatisgarh)
- Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (Srinagar, Uttarkhand – 246174)
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) (IGNOU Complex, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068)
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (Amarkantak Madhya Pradesh)
- Jamia Millia Islamia (Jamia Nagar, New Delhi – 110025)
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi – 110067)
- Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya (Vardha ,(Maharashtra) P.B.No.16, Panchitteeta, Arvi Road, Umri, Wardha – 442 001)
- Manipur University (Canchipur Imphal – 795003)
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University (Achibowli Hyderabad – 500032)
- Mizoram University (P.B.No.190, Aizawl Mizoram- 796012)
- Nagaland University (Kohima, Nagaland – 797001)
- North Eastern Hill University (Lower Lachumere, Shillong-793022)
- Pondicherry University (Puducherry-605014)
- Rajiv Gandhi University (Itanagar Arunachal Pradesh – 791112)
- Sikkim University (C/o Youth Hostel, 6th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim – 737102)
- Tezpur University (Nappam, Dist. Sonitpur, Tezpur, Assam – 784 025)
- The English and Foreign Languages University (O.U. Campus, Hyderabad – 500007)
- Tripura University (Suryamaninagar Agartala – 799130)
- University of Allahabad (Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh – 211002)
- University of Delhi (Delhi-110007)
- University of Hyderabad (Hyderabad-500134)
- Visva Bharati (Shanti Niketan, West Bengal – 731235)
- Mahatma Gandhi Central University (PO-Motihari, Motihari, Bihar – 845401)
- Central Sanskrit University, Delhi (56-57, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058)
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri National Sanskrit University (New Delhi)
- National Sanskrit University (LIC Road, Tirupati)
- Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University
- Bengaluru Dr. B. R. Ambedkar School of Economics University
- Khallikote University
- Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice.
For UG and PG Programmes:
Part A: Consisting of 25 questions each.
- General Awareness
- Mathematical Aptitude
- Analytical Skills
Part B: Consisting of 75 MCQs.
Domain Knowledge: Sometimes divided into three/ four/ five sections and a candidate is required to answer a set of any three sections totalling to 75.
- Some Integrated Programmes MBA/ B.Voc/LLB/MCA and other general Programme require to pass only one paper consisting of 100 MCQs covering English Language, Reasoning, Data Interpretations, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Analytical Skills.
For RP Programmes:
Part A: Consisting of 50 MCQs.
- General Awareness
- Mathematical Aptitude
- Analytical Skills
- Research Methodology.
Part B: Consisting of 50 MCQs.
For UI & PG Programmes, negative marking scheme is followed with a deduction of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. However, the negative marking is not followed for research programmes.
Syllabus of CU-CET:
Syllabus of UG courses:
For detailed syllabus go to the link given below.
Why should you choose “Testzone at Smartkeeda” over others for CU-CET examination?
Before talking about Testzone, let us focus on why you need any test series for preparation?
- To mentally prepare yourself for the examination before the authentic examination.
- To learn how to manage time for each section and each question.
- To practice similar questions to the actual examination.
- To extend your question-solving skills.
- To boost up your confidence for the actual examination.
Keeping all the above points in mind, Testzone offers you a platform that provides authentic and real exam-oriented mocks that grant credence to its users before the actual examination.
Testzone, Understands the intensified competition around competitive examinations, and for that, we try to provide an elite content for respective examinations.
Testzone offers you best-in-class mock sets for the upcoming CU-CET examination along with Banking, Railway, SSC, NRA-CET, and other competitive examinations.
Unlike others, Testzone acknowledges each and every doubt of yours within 24 hours.
Testzone has a wide variety of questions ranging from basic to advance level on Logical Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude, English Language and General Awareness which guides you throughout your preparations and helps you ace the exams.
How Testzone offers you the best test series for CU-CET Examination?
We at Testzone offer you full-length CU-CET Test Series based on the latest pattern.
Testzone is India’s leading online Test Series platform for all competitive examinations, including CU-CET Test Series 2022.
Testzone offers mocks in bilingual (English and Hindi), which helps every aspirant of competitive exams understand questions easily.
In terms of explanation and doubt clearing support, Testzone is way ahead of others.
Firstly, we provide a detailed explanation to every single question, and secondly, even if you find the solution of a question not understandable, you can use the ‘Report error/Ask doubt’ option and get the reply in the next 12–24 hours.
Testzone also has the Best Mobile App to support students to prepare and practice on the go. Its mobile app is equally good, and its interface is the best among all the websites offering mock tests.
Message to the aspirants from Testzone:
You do not have to do it right; you just have to do something.
Do something that scares you every day.
Do something every day that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The surest way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |