Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh laid the foundation stone for the Defense Technology & Test Center and the BRAHMOS Manufacturing Center, founded by the Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO) in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Defense Technologies & Test Center (DTTC):
Defense Technologies & Test Center (DTTC) is being built on approximately 22 acres to accelerate the growth of defense and aerospace manufacturing clusters in the Uttar Pradesh Defense Industrial Corridor (UP DIC). It will consist of the following six sub-centers:
- Deep-Tech Innovation & Startup Incubation Center
- Design and simulation center
- Test and evaluation center
- Center for Industry 4.0 / Digital Manufacturing
- Competence development center
- Business development center
BRAHMOS manufacturing center
- The BRAHMOS Manufacturing Center announced by BrahMos Aerospace is a modern, state-of-the-art facility in UP DIC’s Lucknow node.
- It will cover over 200 hectares and produce the new BRAHMOS-NG (Next Generation) variant, which continues the lineage of the BRAHMOS weapon system.
- This new center should be ready in the next two to three years and start producing 80-100 BRAHMOS-NG missiles per year.
The BRAHMOS supersonic cruise missile system
- The BRAHMOS supersonic cruise missile system is one of the most successful missile programs in the world.
- India has made it up together with its closest strategic ally Russia.
- Designed and developed by The Indian-Russian joint venture BrahMos Aerospace, the supersonic cruise missile BRAHMOS, has evolved into the most versatile weapon of its genre.
- To continue this excellent lineage, BrahMos Aerospace has started work on a new, more advanced variant of the rocket – BRAHMOS-NG.
- This new missile with smaller, lighter and smarter dimensions would be designed for use on a wide variety of modern military platforms including land, sea, underwater and air.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |