NEET 2021: Changes introduced by the NTA included an increase in the number of exam cities, changes to the exam pattern and the introduction of two additional regional languages
Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan meets Health Minister of Tamil Nadu (Source: Twitter)
NEW DELHI: Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan met Tamil Nadu Health Minister Ma Subramanian today to discuss various topics, including NEET-UG 2021. After the Education Minister announced on July 12th the exam dates for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021, the National Testing Agency (NTA.)) also published the information bulletin at neet.nta.nic.in.
Recommended: Aakash NEET Free Mock Test Click here || Take the NEET crash course to revise your NEET curriculum. Click here
The education minister said in a tweet that he had informed the state health minister that “for the convenience of Tamil Nadu students, four new cities – Chengalpet, Virudhunagar, Dindigul and Tiruppur – have been added to host NEET (UG)”.
1. Venerable Minister of Health, Govt. from Tamil Nadu, Shri @Subramanian_ma met me to discuss various Tamil Nadu topics, including NEET (UG) 2021. Explained the background to the Hon’ble Supreme Court instructions on this matter. pic.twitter.com/FtdUScydRa
– Dharmendra Pradhan (@dpradhanbjp) July 15, 2021
He said that Malayalam and Punjabi increased the number of regional languages from 11 to 13 this year. The NEET exam is already being carried out in Tamil.
This year, the NTA introduced important changes to NEET UG 2021, including increasing the number of exam cities, changing the exam pattern and introducing two additional regional languages.
Must read | NEET 2021 brochure published; Change of media, centers, exam samples,
NEET UG 2021 will be held in offline mode on September 12th. The test consists of two sections in each subject – Section A has 35 questions and Section B has 15 questions. Candidates have the option of trying any 10 questions in Section B.
Since its inception, there has been opposition to the implementation of NEET in Tamil Nadu. Recently retired Madras Supreme Court Justice AK Rajan handed his report on the problem and impact of NEET on Tamil Nadu to the Prime Minister, saying that most representations have stated that they do not want NEET as per The Indian Express Report.
Write to us at email@example.com.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )