- Then the Union Public Service Commission conducts the Combined Defense Services Exam twice a year.
- The CDS I exam 2022 is scheduled for April 10, 2022 (Sunday).
- The CDS exam pattern consists of 3 papes, i.e. General Studies, English and Mathematics.
- Candidates applying to Officers Training Academy are not required to show up for math work.
- The CDS syllabus for each paper has been covered in this area.
- Today the UPSC CDS 2 result 2021 was published on the official website of UPSC.
Register here to prepare for the NDA/NA (I) 2022 exam: click here
CDS curriculum 2022
CDS written exam pattern and syllabus differ for IMA, OTA, IAF and INA. The written exam for OTA consists of English and general knowledge questions, while the written exam for IMA, IAF and INA consists of English, general knowledge and elementary math questions. The CDS curriculum for these academies is the same and is covered below.
|CDS Syllabus – Section||subjects|
|general knowledge||This section asks questions on various topics and one also needs to keep up to date with current affairs. The subjects or topics from which questions will be asked are as follows:
Candidates who have opted for OTA in their application form do not have to show up for this work. This section contained questions on various topics such as:
UPSC NDA Curriculum 2022: Download the Free Curriculum in PDF Here!
CDS exam template
Now that you know the CDS syllabus exam pattern, the next important thing to pay attention to is. The exam pattern for the CDS exam according to the official notification is as follows:
- The exam consists of three parts.
- General Studies and English Papers are compulsory for all.
- The candidates applying to the Officers Training Academy and female candidates are not required to appear for Maths Paper.
- Each work has a duration of 2 hours.
- The exam consists of objective questions.
The detailed CDS check pattern is as follows:
|paper||number of questions|
Read the landmark NDA notification for women here.
CDS test template: evaluation scheme
The official notification provides details of the scoring scheme that conforms to the CDS exam pattern, i.e.:
- The maximum number of points on each work is 100.
- The maximum score for IMA candidates on the written exam is 300.
- The maximum score for OTA candidates on the written exam is 300.
- Each question in the exam is worth 1 point.
- There is a negative grade in the exam. For each wrong answer, 1/3 of the points will be deducted.
Learn about the daily routine of an NDA cadet
CDS exam pattern: SSB interview
The SSB interview is an integral part of the CDS exam model. The interview is conducted by the Service Selection Boards of various forces. SBB’s grades in are 300 for IMA entry and 200 for OTA entry. The final list of merit will be established based on the grades of the written round and the SSB interview. You also need to know what they are OLQ for SSB interview.
To learn more about CDS, read here:
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |