UPSC IES curriculum: The Commission for the Public Service of the Union has the UPSC IES 2021 curriculum. Finally, UPSC conducts the IES (Indian Economic Services) written exam on. by 07/16/2021. Candidates preparing for the Indian Economic Services Exam can take the full IES 2021 curriculum Here. We have collected the IES curriculum and exam template and published it here to make it easy for aspirants. Candidates can refer to our page to review and download the latest UPSC IES curriculum.
UPSC IES syllabus & exam template 2021:
Aspirants should be aware of the updated exam schedule before beginning preparation. Therefore, candidates are encouraged to review the exam pattern before viewing the curriculum. We have also listed the UPSC IES 2021 exam selection process.
Selecting the UPSC IES exam involves 2 steps as follows
- Written exam
- Viva Voce
UPSC IES 2021 notification – click here
UPSC IES written exam sample:
|S. No.||Name of the test||Brands||Duration|
|1||General English||100||3 hours|
|2||General studies||100||3 hours|
|3||General Economics-I||200||3 hours|
|4th||General Economics-II||200||3 hours|
|5||General Economics-III||200||3 hours|
|6th||Indian economy||200||3 hours|
- All questions must be answered in English.
- The questionnaires are only written in English.
- The written exam carries 1000 points.
UPSC IES syllabus for the written exam:
1. General English
The work on General English and General Studies will be of a subjective nature. All other Indian Economic Service papers will be of a subjective nature.
|1||To write an essay|
|2||Questions based on understanding of the English language|
|3||Summary or precise writing|
2. General studies
|2||Current events or matters|
|4th||History of India|
3. General Economics-I
|1||Consumer Demand Theory|
|1||Quantitative Methods in Economics|
4. General Economics-II
|2||National income and social accounting concept|
|3||Employment Theory, Output, Inflation, Money and Finance|
|4th||Finance and capital market|
|5||Economic growth and development|
|7th||Balance of payments|
5. General Economics-III
|4th||State, market and planning|
6. Indian economy
|1||Development and planning history|
|3||Budgeting and fiscal policy|
|4th||Poverty, unemployment and human development|
|5||Agriculture and Rural Development Strategies|
|6th||India’s experiences with urbanization and migration|
|7th||Sector: industrial development strategy|
|10||Money and banking|
UPSC IES Viva Voce sample:
Candidates who have qualified in the written exam are appointed to Viva-Voce. Viva-Voce carries 200 marks.
UPSC IES Exam Schedule PDF 2021 – Click here
Important links for the UPSC 2021 exam:
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )