BU CET 2021 Exam – Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Bundelkhand University Common Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021 or BU CET 2021 is the entrance test for admission to Ph.D. (Agriculture), Ph.D. (Arts), Ph.D. (Commerce), Ph.D. (Science), Ph.D. (Education) and other courses. BU CET 2021 is conducted by Bundelkhand University.
Application form will be available from 22/09/2021 to 21/10/2021. The result date will be announced later.
for the course
BU CET 2021 Conducting Body
BU CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates for admission to Ph.D. shall be a professional degree program with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC 7-point scale (or equivalent grade), declared by the relevant statutory regulatory body to be a Master’s degree or equivalent to a Master’s degree. wherever a grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational institution recognized by an assessment and accreditation agency approved, recognized or authorized by an authority established or incorporated under law in its home country or any other . Statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring the quality and standards of educational institutions.
A relaxation of 55% to 50% marks, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/differential and other category candidates. According to the decision of the Commission from time to time, or for those who obtained their Master’s degree before 19th September, 1991.
Eligibility marks of 55% (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a relaxation of 5% for the above mentioned category is admissible only on the basis of qualifying marks without including grace mark procedures.
BU CET 2021 Important Dates
|Arrangement||start date||last date|
BU CET 2021 Application Form
Application Form Fee
|General and OBC Category||Rs.2,000/-|
|SC / ST Category||1000/- Rs.|
The fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
Instructions for filling the application form
- students applying for BU CET 2021 The application form has to be filled on the official site.
- The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
- Submission is online only.
Requirements to be prepared before you start filling the application form of BU CET 2021:
- PC or laptop with internet connectivity
- qualification details
- Functional e-mail ID as all communication is done through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- All the information in the form of mobile number is also sent through SMS. The parent’s phone number can be used.
- For online payment, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as net banking facility, credit card and debit card service is required.
- A printer is required to hold a hard copy; If there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them to the pen drive and get it printed from the cyber cafe.
- It is recommended to download the Information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you can understand the various requirements for filling the form.
General steps to fill the online application form of BU CET 2021:
- Step-1: Students have to register for the online application form. A login and password are created.
- Step-2: The student has to complete the application form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of scanned images of candidate’s photograph, candidate’s signature and left thumb impression.
- Step-4: Payment is to be made by Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card and Demand Draft
Last date for receipt of hard copy of filled application: 24 October 2021
Clicking on ” will take you to the online form on the official site along with other details for “BU CET 2021” exam. The last date to apply is “21/10/2021”.
BU CET 2021 Exam Day Instructions
exam day instructions
Before entering the examination centre:
- Try to reach the exam center one hour before the time mentioned in the admit card.
- Before visiting the site, please have a hearty breakfast or a light lunch, depending on the session. drink plenty of fluids; Because dehydration in summer can affect your performance in the exam.
- Take a cookie or chocolate just before entering the center; It prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert for longer while improving your results.
- If it’s a busy center, don’t wait until the last minute for entry and security checks.
- The center will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the examination center is accompanied by the admit card; No candidate will be admitted to the examination without presenting the admit card at the examination centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No communication device like mobile phone/pager/wireless set, scanner, camera or any electronic/digital gadget etc. is allowed in the examination center; Carrying one will result in disqualification.
- Handbags / Carry Bags / Mobile Phones / Calculator / Watch / Any other electronic gadget or any paper (other than Admit Card) will not be allowed inside the Examination Hall / Hall and the University will not be responsible for its safety. If any such item is found in possession of any candidate during the examination, he/she will be deemed to have used unfair means and his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled.
After entering the center:
- Once the candidates enter the centre, they should find their designated hall and seat.
- If mentioned, candidates will be subjected to hand search as well as photograph or video grafted before entering the center
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and sit on the allotted seat.
- For objective type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space earmarked for the purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR answer sheet under any circumstances.
- The questions will have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, using any kind of unfair means, talking, asking questions to other candidates or borrowing material is strictly prohibited inside the examination centre.
- Candidates have to return their OMR answer-sheets and question paper in full to the Center Superintendent. Tearing or carrying the question paper is not allowed, failing which the candidates will be disqualified from the entire entrance test.
- Any kind of malpractice can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Facilitating copying if caught copying will mean cancellation of answer sheet/cancellation of candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will cancel the examination of that candidate
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )