DNB / DrNB Final Examination 2021 June Session Exam – Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Diplomate National Board / Doctorate National Board Final Examination June Session 2021 or DNB / DrNB Final Examination June Session 2021 is the entrance examination for admission to DrNB (Super Specialty) and DNB (Broad Specialty). DNB / DrNB Final Examination June Session 2021 is conducted by National Board of Examinations.
DNB / DrNB Final Examination June Session for the year 2021 has been announced by National Board of Examinations and will be held from 24/08/2021 to 27/08/2021. The application forms will be available from 12/07/2021 till 31/07/2021. The exam is in written mode. Admit card will be available from 19/08/2021. The result date will be announced later.
DNB / DrNB Final Examination 2021 June Session Conducting Body
National Board of Examinations
DNB / DrNB Final Examination 2021 June Session Eligibility Criteria
For eligibility refer to the prospectus.
DNB / DrNB Final Examination 2021 June Session Important Dates
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
|Admit Card Release Date||19/08/2021||
|DNB / DrNB Final Examination 2021 June Session Exam Date||
DNB / DrNB Final Examination 2021 June Session Prospectus
DNB / DrNB Final Examination 2021 June Session Application Form
Application Form Filling Instructions
- Students applying for the DNB / DrNB Final Examination 2021 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
- The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
- The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of DNB / DrNB Final Examination 2021:
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Scanned copy of passport photograph and signature in JPG or JPEG format (size should Less than 80 KB).
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, UPI or PAYTM Service is a must.
- Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber-cafe.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill-up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the DNB / DrNB Final Examination 2021:
Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and password are created.
Step-2: Student has to complete the Application Form and its various sections
Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
Step-4: Payments have to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / PAYTM
Important Instructions about DNB / DrNB Final Examination 2021 Application Process:
- All steps have to be completed before you can submit the form.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
Please keep visiting the DNB / DrNB Final Examination 2021 official website for latest updates.
|Closing of Online Application Form for ONLY PRACTICAL (DNB / DrNB Final)
will take you to the official site with the online form as well as other details for the exam
“DNB / DrNB Final Examination 2021 June Session” being held from “24/08/2021” till “27/08/2021”. Last date to apply is “31/07/2021”.
DNB / DrNB Final Examination 2021 June Session Admit Card
|Admit Card Download Start Date||19/08/2021|
Admit Card Download Url
DNB / DrNB Final Examination 2021 June Session Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Preparation for the Exam Day
- The Admit card should be downloaded and printed immediately.
- A few copies of the Admit Card should be kept in reserve as these are also used at the time of admission and counselling.
- Documents to be taken to the Exam centre should be kept ready.
- Stationary related articles as mentioned should be kept ready.
- Dress related details will also be provided in the prospectus as well as with the admit card and should be followed.
- Items not to be taken to the Exam centre or barred should be noted.
Before entering the Exam Centre
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager / wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
After entering the centre
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- If mentioned, candidates will be hand frisked as well as photographed or video graphed before entering the centre
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall before the expiry of half of the time allotted for the respective paper.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to the expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet / cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
The Admit Card can be downloaded from the official site. Once it is downloaded it should be printed. Instructions on the Admit Card should be read carefully as very important details may be provided along with the Admit Card. Following information is provided with the admit card:
- Roll Number
- Name and place along with the address of the Exam or Test Centre
- Copy of the passport sized photo may be required to be taken to the Test Centre.
- Information is also provided about the identity related documents to be taken to the Exam centre.
- These may include Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, voter card etc. The chosen identity related documents should be readied.
- Instructions will also be provided about any other document required.
- Instructions about any photocopying documents will also be provided.
- Stationary related information is also provided with the Admit Card.
DNB / DrNB Final Examination 2021 June Session Results
Not yet announced
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )