DTU CEE B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) 2021 Exam – Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
DTU CEE B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) 2021 is conducted by Delhi Technological University for admission to B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) programmes.
DTU CEE B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) 2021 Conducting Body
Delhi Technological University, Delhi
DTU CEE B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: The Minimum Academic Qualifications for DTU CEE B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) 2021 required are
regular Diploma in any branch of Engineering awarded by any State Board of Technical Education / Diploma recognized by AICTE, Delhi with
60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- In the case of the grade awarded
in terms of Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA), the percentage will be calculated by multiplying CGPA with the conversion formula provided by the concerned instructions. If the
concerned institution does not haveits own conversion formula, then the equivalent percentage (%) will be calculated as per the formula given below. : Percentage of Marks = 10 x CGPA
- Relaxation in minimum percentage requirement will be granted to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Persons with Disability (PwD) / Other Backward
Classes – Non – Creamy Layer (OBC – NCL) categories The aggregate marks (aggregate of all six semesters / three years) awarded will be considered for eligibility.
- Final year students, who will be
completing all the requirements of their qualifyi ng examination including back paper(s) / supplementary(ies) before the date of admission, may also apply. Such candidates will require to submit a certificate as per the proforma given in Annexure-I along with the application form and these candidates may be admittedprovisionally but they will be required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying degree with the required percentage of marks or CGPA latest by 30th November, 2021, failing which their admission shall be treated as cancelled.
DTU CEE B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) 2021 Important Dates
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
|DTU CEE B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) 2021 Exam Date||
|Declaration of result||07/08/2021||–|
DTU CEE B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) 2021 Prospectus
Exam Time 11:00 am to 01:00 pm
DTU CEE B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) 2021 Application Form
Application Form Fee
Application Form Filling Instructions
Students applying for the DTU CEE B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) 2021 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of DTU CEE B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) 2021
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Soft copy of candidate’s coloured passport size photograph in JPG / JPEG format with White Background.
- Soft copy of candidate’s signature in JPG / JPEG format.
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, Credit Cards & Debit Cards Service is a must.
- Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber-café.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the DTU CEE B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) 2021
- Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to Complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards & Demand Draft
will take you to the official site with the online form as well as other details for the exam
“DTU CEE B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) 2021” being held from “06/08/2021” till “06/08/2021”. Last date to apply is “30/07/2021”.
DTU CEE B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card Download Url
DTU CEE B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Before entering the Exam Centre
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager / wireless set / scanner / camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
After entering the centre
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet / cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
DTU CEE B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) 2021 Results
|First Round of Counselling for all categories (Online reporting)||09-08-2021|
|Display of vacant seats for 2nd round of counselling at DTIJ website||10-08-2021|
|Second Round of counselling for all categories (Online reporting) (Last date of admission)||12-08-2021|
|Displa of vacant seats (if available)||13-08-2021|
|Spot round admissions at DTU||16-08-2021|
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )