Every year, thousands of aspirants seeking careers in the medical field enroll for NEET exams for admission to basic medical courses (UG) of the MBBS, BDS and AYUSH courses at accredited and recognized medical colleges / institutes to get in India.
In this article you will find all the latest updates on the NEET Exam 2021 syllabus, as well as the technical list of the best books on all subjects of the NEET UG syllabus.
We also provide you with some clever tricks at the end of the article to help you prepare well for the NEET 2021 exam.
NEET 2021 exam curriculum
The NEET curriculum includes the core subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology, which were studied by students in the upper school, ie in the 11th and 12th grades. All questions come from the topics covered in these courses.
The NTA has announced that the NEET 2021 curriculum will remain the same as last year. Hence, aspirants do not need to worry about changes or updates in last year’s curriculum.
Here we have discussed in detail the thematic curriculum for the NEET 2021 exam in order to provide all the information about the curriculum to all medical aspirants.
You can also find the list of the best books on all subjects in the NEET-UG curriculum.
NEET 2021 curriculum for biology
NEET exams have a maximum number of biology questions, which makes it one of the most important parts of the NEET curriculum that must be covered by aspirants in order to achieve more and find themselves easier in the NEET 2021 exams to qualify.
Here we offer you the subjects of biology, which also includes botany and zoology, which should be the focus of every student in order to achieve a competitive advantage over the other students.
The NEET 2021 curriculum for 11th grade biology includes
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Cell structure and functions
- Diversity in a living world
- Structural organization in animals and plants
The NEET 2021 curriculum for 12th grade biology includes
- Ecology and environment
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Biology and human wellbeing
- Genetics and evolution
The best books to prepare for NEET biology
- Objective Biology (Volumes 1 and 2) by GR Bathla
- Objective Biology (Volumes 1 and 2) from Trueman Publications
- Objective biology along with practice papers (volumes 1, 2 and 3) from Dinesh publications
- Biology lessons 11 and 12 (volumes 1 and 2) from Pradeep publications
NEET 2021 curriculum for physics
Physics is considered a pretty difficult subject, but it also scores. It boils down to the concept, if you learn and understand the concept, you have to apply it in reality, that is, in real life.
You have to learn the basic concept of physics and try to master it and you’re good to go. It’s that simple, but I’ve heard from most of the students preparing for a competitive exam that this is one of the most difficult subjects to study, and because of that fear, many students haven’t even tried to study it.
To solve and motivate all students, follow these 2 basic rules, they will help you not only here, ie in your exams, but in every phase of life: 1) “If you never try, you will never know” and 2 ) “If you’ve done your best, it won’t get better if you worry.”
With these lines in mind, every student should do their best to excel in NEET 2021 exams.
The NEET 2021 physics curriculum from Grade 11 includes the following:
- Physical world and measurements
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy and strength
- Properties of bulk material
- Movement of the particle system and the rigid body
- Behavior of the perfect gas and kinetic theory
- Vibrations and waves
The NEET 2021 physics curriculum from Grade 12 includes the following:
- Current current
- Magnetic effects of electricity and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- The dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and nuclei
- Electronic equipment
The best books to prepare for NEET physics
- Physics MCQ by D Mukherjee
- Objective Physics for Medical Entrance Examination (Volumes 1 and 2) by DC Pandey
- Basics of Halliday, Resnick and Walker physics
- Concepts of Physics (Part 1 and 2) by HC Verma
- NEET 2021 curriculum for chemistry
The 11th grade chemistry curriculum for the NEET 2021 exams includes the following key topics:
- Some basic chemistry concepts
- Structure of atoms
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Chemical bond and molecular structure
- Physical states: gases and liquids
- Redox reactions
- s-block element (alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-block elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental chemistry
The NEET 2021 exams for Grade 12 chemistry syllabus includes the following key topics:
- Solid state
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- General principles and processes of isolation of elements
- p-block elements
- d and f block elements
- Coordination and connections
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols and ethers
- Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids
The best books to prepare for NEET chemistry
- Physical chemistry by OP Tandon
- Oxford’s Organic Chemistry by Jonathan Clayden and Nick Greeves
- Organic Chemistry by Himanshu Pandey
- Objective chemistry by RK Gupta
- Practice books – Organic Chemistry by MS Chauhan, Physical Chemistry by N Awasthi, Inorganic Chemistry by VK Jaiswal
Some clever tips to help you prepare for NEET
- Here we give all NEET candidates some quick preparation tips to help them prepare, graduate and qualify for the NEET exam.
- Divide the curriculum into three parts based on the difficulty levels i.e. easy, medium and hard.
- Try to distribute the time based on the difficulty level, i.e. the easier the less time and the harder the more time.
- Complete all the easy topics first and then jump to the difficult ones later as this will help you complete most of the curriculum.
- After completing a chapter, take your test the very next day and write your score down somewhere and you will have to repeat that test again after two weeks.
- Don’t wait to solve the practice test after completing the entire curriculum, but start solving it from the first month for a competent pace.
- Analyze the test results and prepare again for the topics you are missing.
Further tips, advice and expert help about NEET can be found in the admission advisory service cbseneet2019.co.in.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )