Every year, hundreds of aspirants wishing to pursue a career in the medical discipline enroll in NEET exams to gain admission to basic medical programs (UG) of the MBBS, BDS and AYUSH programs at accredited and recognized medical schools / Institutes in India.
In this text you will find all the latest updates on the NEET exam 2021 syllabus, as well as a subject-specific listing of the best books covering all matters of the NEET-UG syllabus.
At the end of the article we also give you some useful tips that will enable you to prepare well for the NEET exam 2021.
NEET 2021 exam curriculum
The NEET curriculum consists of the core subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology studied by college students throughout their secondary education i.e. eleventh and twelfth grades. All questions arise from the topics covered in these lessons.
The NTA introduced the NEET 2021 curriculum to stay the same as it was in the previous year. Hence, aspirants need not fear adjustments or updates within last year’s curriculum.
Here we have extensively mentioned the thematic syllabus for the NEET 2021 exam in order to provide full syllabus details to all medical aspirants.
You’ll also discover the list of the best books covering all of the subjects in the NEET-UG curriculum.
NEET 2021 curriculum for the subject of biology
In NEET exams, you will discover a wide variety of biology-related questions that make it one of the essential components of the NEET curriculum that must be addressed by aspirants in order to be easily certified as part of the NEET 2021 exams.
Here we offer you the subjects of biology, which additionally includes botany and zoology, which must be the first focus of every scientist in order to gain an aggressive advantage over the other college students.
The NEET 2021 curriculum for eleventh grade biology consists of
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Cell structure and skills
- Diversity in a living world
- Structural organization in animals and plants
The NEET 2021 curriculum for twelfth grade biology consists of
- Ecology and environment
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Biology and human wellbeing
- Genetics and evolution
The best books to prepare for NEET biology
- Objective Biology (Volume 1 and a pair) by GR Bathla
- Objective Biology (Volume 1 and a pair) from Trueman Publications
- Objective biology along with observation papers (volumes 1, 2 and 3) from Dinesh publications
- Biology Lessons 11 and 12 (Volume 1 and a pair) from Pradeep Publications
NEET 2021 physics curriculum
Physics is a pretty sensitive subject, but it scores too. It boils down to the idea, when you are being taught and perceiving the idea, it is important to apply it in actual sentences, that is, in actual life.
You should be taught and try to grasp the basic idea of physics and you’re good to go. It is so simple, but I have heard from many college students preparing for any aggressive exam that this is without a doubt one of the most difficult subjects to deal with and it is because of this worry that many college students don’t even try to teach it .
To empower and encourage all scholars, follow these 2 basic guidelines; they will enable you not only to enter your exams right here, but at every stage of life: 1) “in case you absolutely don’t try”. I’ll never know ”and 2)“ If you’ve done your best, worry doesn’t make it any higher. ”
With these burdens, each scholarship holder should do their best to implement and conduct the NEET 2021 exams excellently.
The NEET 2021 eleventh grade physics curriculum consists of the following:
- Physical world and measurements
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy and strength
- Properties of bulk material
- Movement of the particle system and the rigid body
- Behavior of the perfect gas and kinetic theory
- Vibrations and waves
The NEET 2021 Twelfth Grade Physics curriculum consists of the following:
- Current current
- Magnetic effects of electricity and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- The dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and nuclei
- Electronic equipment
The best books to prepare for NEET physics
- Physics MCQ by D Mukherjee
- Objective Physics for Medical Entrance Exam (Volume 1 and a Pair) by DC Pandey
- Basics of Halliday, Resnick and Walker physics
- Concepts of physics (half past one and a couple) by HC Verma
- NEET 2021 chemistry curriculum
The NEET 2021 exams syllabus for Sophistication Eleven Chemistry consists of the following key topics:
- Some basic ideas in chemistry
- Structure of atoms
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Chemical bond and molecular structure
- Physical states: gases and liquids
- Redox reactions
- s-block element (alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-block elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental chemistry
The Twelfth Chemistry syllabus for the NEET 2021 exams consists of the following key points:
- Solid state
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- General ideas and procedures for isolating parts
- p-block parts
- d and f block parts
- Coordination and connections
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols and ethers
- Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids
The best books to prepare for NEET chemistry
- Physical chemistry by OP Tandon
- Oxford’s Natural Chemistry by Jonathan Clayden and Nick Greeves
- Organic Chemistry by Himanshu Pandey
- Objective chemistry by RK Gupta
- Practical books – Natural Chemistry by MS Chauhan, Physical Chemistry by N Awasthi, Inorganic Chemistry by VK Jaiswal
Some useful suggestions for NEET preparation
- Here we offer all NEET candidates some quick preparation suggestions that will enable you to prepare, complete and qualify for the NEET exam.
- Divide the curriculum into three elements based mainly on the difficulty level, i.e. easy, medium and strenuous.
- Try to allocate time mainly by subject area, meaning the simpler ones get much less time and the more permanent ones get extra time.
- Do all the simple matters first and move on to the arduous ones later as this will allow you to complete the most important part of the curriculum.
- After finishing a chapter, the next day, look at the rating and write your rating somewhere and you too have to repeat this look again after two weeks.
- Do not wait to solve the observation, take a look, after completing the whole curriculum, start correcting from the first month to reach a competent speed.
- Analyze the results and collate them again for the things you are missing out on.
You can receive additional suggestions, recommendations and consultants to support all aspects of NEET in the admission advice cbseneet2019.co.in.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )