FDST 2021 curriculum and exam template: On this page the candidates can view the curriculum of the FDST 2021. The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) will conduct the Foreign Dental Screening Test (FDST) on January 11, 2022. It is an entrance exam that consists of two papers. FDST is held in computer-based mode. All candidates ready to show up for the entrance exam need to know the curriculum in advance as it will help in creating a preparation strategy. The FDST curriculum defines the broad subjects from which the questions in the exam are constructed. Check the details FDST 2021 curriculum and exam template From this page.
FDST 2021 curriculum
The curriculum for FDST 2021 will be published in an official brochure by NBEMS. The syllabus indicates the number of questions to be asked on each topic in both essays, Paper I and Paper II. Candidates can refer to the table below to understand the thematic breakdown of the questions.
|theme||Number of MCQs|
|theme||Number of MCQs|
|Tooth anatomy and histology||10|
|Public health dentistry||10|
|Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry||10|
|Prosthetics and crown bridge||20th|
|Conservative dentistry and endodontics||20th|
FDST 2021 exam template
Since the FDST 2021 is a highly competitive entrance exam, all candidates should familiarize themselves with the exam template before starting their preparation. See the exam template for FDST 2021 below.
- The exam consists of two questionnaires, Paper-I with 100 multiple-choice questions and Paper-II with 150 multiple-choice questions.
- All questions are only questions with a single correct answer in English.
- The time required for Paper-I (100 MCQs) is 120 minutes and for Paper-II (150 MCQs) 180 minutes.
- Each question has a grade. No negative labeling is allowed.
- There will be no signs of grace. In order to qualify for the viva ‑ voce exam, the candidate must achieve 50% for each individual work.
FDST 2021 Viva-Voce
- After passing the written examination, the candidates must appear for the Viva-Voce examination.
- The Viva Voce exam is 50 marks. In the viva-voce exam, the candidate must separately achieve 50%, ie at least 25 points.
- There will be two examiners for Viva-Voce: one internal from the examining university and one external from another university.
Important books for FDST 2021
Applicants can prepare for the exam in a number of ways. The reference to books is one of them. There are many books out there that are specifically designed to help students prepare for FDST 2021. Below are some of the best books out there that candidates might find useful in preparing for FDST 2021.
|Brief notes on the dental PG entrance exam, basic sciences||Sandeep Goyal||Check price|
|All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Exam||Neeraj Wadhwan||Check price|
|Dental pulse||DR. Sateesh Kumar||Check price|
FAQs on the FDST 2021 curriculum and exam samples
A. Yes. Participation in the Viva-Voce is compulsory if the candidate is qualified for both types of work.
A. Yes. Paper-I is held in the morning. After Paper-I there is a pause of 2 hours before Paper-II
A. The candidate should achieve more than 50% in each work and in the Viva-voce exam individually
A. No, there is no negative rating for FDST 2021.
Subscribe to medical updates
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |