IBPS PO is a very prestigious exam conducted every year by the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personal Selection). Since the number of vacancies is limited, the competition will be very fierce every year. Thus, students who lack the right preparation strategy and plan have fewer opportunities than those who have the right plan and strategies for the exam. So passing the bank exam at the first attempt is no joke. But it’s not impossible to crack the bank check on the first try. But many students have the right guidance under top institutes like Avision Institute have a higher success rate. In this article, we’re going to discuss the tips to help aspirants pass the probation officer exam on the first try. In addition, we will discuss the IBPS Examination Officer Exam Curriculum in detail.
IBPS PO 2021 exam template
However, the IBPS PO Prelim Exam exam pattern includes 100 MCQ questions. The exam time is therefore 60 minutes. Here the medium of the IBPS PO exam for the General English section is English, but English and Hindi for the other sections. Accordingly, the main highlights of the Prelims section are listed below.
|Number of questions||30th||35||35||100|
|medium||English||English and Hindi||English and Hindi||English and Hindi|
|Minimum crop marks||8th||12th||8th||40|
How do I prepare for the general English part?
However, to get an idea of it, IBPS PO exam syllabus 2022 the students have to work through the previous year’s work thoroughly. However, to do better in this section, students need to focus on the following topics:
- Reading comprehension
- For mess
- Sentence conversion
- Idioms and phrases
- Synonyms & antonyms
- Sentence completion
Tips for the English area-
- However, candidates should have a basic understanding of the subject.
- Second, grammar, writing and reading skills are very important here.
- Subsequently, aspirants can pursue the correct study materials from a good institute and online resources.
- In addition, aspirants must read the editorial pages of the daily newspaper to strengthen their vocabulary.
- You will also learn at least 10-15 new words every day.
- So practice a lot more questions from sentence improvement, error detection, para-clutter to minimize the error.
How do I prepare for the aptitude test?
The important topics in the area of suitability are:
- Measurement – 2D and 3D
- Algebra functions
- Heights & Distance
- Sense of direction & time
- Profit and Loss Account
- Speed & distance
Tips for the aptitude area-
- First, finish off each topic along with short notes.
- Then revise important formulas and concepts on a daily basis.
- Next, practice a lot more questions to increase speed and accuracy.
- Finally, take lots of test tests to gain confidence on the subject.
How do I prepare for the argument section?
Here are the important themes of the argument:
- Nonverbal reasoning
- Data adequacy
- Seating arrangements
- Blood relatives
- Syllogism, proposition and conclusion
Tips for the reasoning section-
- First, candidates need to take brief notes on each important topic and repeat them daily.
- In addition, the aspirants must practice these subjects to increase both speed and accuracy.
- Then the aspirants should take many trial tests to gain confidence in the subject.
- Use a timer while practicing to increase the speed of calculations, as speed is crucial in exams such as IBPS PO.
- Complete as many full-length online tests as possible at the same time
- Then revise the important topics and formulas daily
- Next, work on accuracy while you run mock tests
- Finally, analyze the mock tests to avoid repeating the same mistake any further
IBPS main exam samples
Therewith, that Examination sample of the IBPS PO main examination is given below
|section||Number of questions||Allocated grades||Duration (min)|
|Suitability and reasoning||45||60||60|
|Data analysis and interpretation||35||60||45|
|General awareness, economy, banking awareness||40||40||35|
|English language descriptive paper (letter, essay letter)||2||25th||30th|
Important points for the main exam
- Therefore, the total score for this section is 225
- The total duration of the exam is then 3 hours 30 minutes
- In addition, the descriptive paper is from IBPS PO curriculum 2022 consists of a letter and an essay
General tips for the IBPS exam
- First, know the IBPS exam syllabus
- Then go through the previous year’s newspaper
- Then make a proper schedule
- Then learn from good sources
- Also, take brief notes
- In addition, revision at regular intervals
- You can also read the editorial page of the newspaper
- Next, practice lots of mock tests
- Also, work on speed and accuracy
- Finally having a positive attitude
As the IBPS PO exam is the most suitable option for those who want a secure future. It also offers a handsome salary. In addition, the banking sector is responsible for the overall growth of the worker. Therefore, in order to achieve the success of the IBPS exam, aspirants must invest their energy in their studies. Also, the aspirants must do their hard work along with the best of intelligent work to achieve the desired result. They also need to dedicate themselves fully to reviewing and practicing more and more questions from the various sections. Ultimately, the candidate’s confidence and positive attitude is the main key to success in the bank exams.
Bank examsIBPSOTHER BANK EXAMINATIONSIBPS-POIBPS PO bank detailsIBPS-POIBPS PO curriculum 2022IBPS PO exam syllabus 2022IBPS Examination Officer Exam CurriculumExam sample of the IBPS PO Prelim ExamExamination sample of the IBPS PO main examination
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |