For a large part of the students, physics is the most fascinating subject, but it is not that easy to get grades in physics. To do this, students need to be fast, accurate and intelligent. Below are some prep tips to help students pass the physics section of JEE Main 2021.
Physics is full of questions that are numerical in nature. The strategy for preparing for the physics portion of the exam should not be limited to just knowing the concepts of the subjects. It should also focus on a quick and accurate application of the concepts and strong numeracy skills. Strong conceptual knowledge along with precise application of concepts to the problems. In addition, students should develop the habit of practicing and reviewing the topics by solving a maximum number of quality questions within set deadlines.
To do well in this section, students must have a full Audit strategy. Even during the exam, discretion and picking up the right questions are very important and should be part of the exam strategy. Instead of blindly chasing all questions on the exam, it is more important to answer the questions accurately and to avoid negative reviews.
For this purpose, students should practice more and more test tests at the end while preparing for the exam. Students should register for a national level test series, preferably a computer-based one.
Important chapters for JEE (main) physics
All subjects mentioned in the curriculum should be treated thoroughly to a required level. However, some of the chapters mentioned below are characterized by the number of questions from these subject areas that appeared in the examination papers of previous years. During preparation, students should try to pay special attention to these chapters.
– Error and instrument analysis
– Movement in a plane including projectile and circular movement
– Laws of motion and friction
– Manpower & Energy
– System of particles & rotational movement
– Kinetic gas theory & thermodynamics
– Vibrations, waves & sound
– Ray and wave optics
– Electricity & capacitors
– Magnetic effects of electricity and magnetism
– Electromagnetic induction & alternating current
– Bohr’s atomic model & photoelectric effect
– nuclear reactions and radioactivity
Important sources and books for preparing physics
The competition students face during the exam is quite intense and requires good preparation. For this, the students need learning material and reference works of the required level.
But with the abundance of reference and study materials on the market, choosing the right content is quite difficult. Below are some high quality books and study materials that, when used carefully, will ensure good grades in physics.
– NCERT physics textbooks for 11th and 12th grade
– Concepts of physics by HC Verma (Volume 1 & 2)
– Collection of questionnaires from the previous year from the National Level Institute
– NCERT example
Since the subject’s curriculum is extensive and consists of several topics that need to be dealt with in depth, it is very often observed that the students lose track of the topics previously prepared in the course. They seem familiar with the current ongoing issues, but lack issues that were once familiar to them.
It is therefore strongly recommended to make regular revisions and to include them in the timetable. Students should create brief revision notes that will prove useful in revising a topic in a short amount of time. Additionally, as students solve the questions, practice marking the important questions, which will save time in revising the topic.
Previous year’s papers
Students should also familiarize themselves with the questions from the previous year that were asked in both JEE Main and JEE Advanced on a specific topic. Solving these questions gives much-needed insight into the level and nature of complexity the exam requires of the subjects.
– Written by Ajay Kumar Sharma, National Academic Director (Engineering), Aakash Educational Services Ltd
Read all the latest news, breaking news and coronavirus news here
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )