At this year’s 11th admission, the CET exam will be taken on the basis of the 10th syllabus. Since various examination committees examine the school’s internal evaluation of this year’s class X results, optional further training examinations for admission to class XI are carried out for all students in order to ensure uniformity and equal opportunities.
The CET exam is optional and pupils who take the CET exam are given preference at the 11th time of admission, the education authorities announced. The exams will take place two weeks after the 10th result, at the end of July or in the first week of August, the Ministry of Education announced. However, the schedule has not yet been clarified. The examination is carried out by the state examination board under the supervision of the education officer. The exam takes two hours.
This year, 3 lakh 47,000,537 students passed the Mumbai Division’s 10th Standard Exam. The state’s total score is 99.95 percent. Among them, the Konkan department has a 100 percent score and the Nagpur department has the lowest score.
The proportion of students from all circles has risen this year. Therefore, the number of universities is increasing. The school principals say that if the grades are good, there will be a competition for admission to a renowned university.
Open in app
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )