Recently, the Maharashtra state government notified the Bombay High Court that it would announce the grade 11 admission dates shortly after the grade 10 results were announced. It was also mentioned that FYJC will be based on CET scores based on the SSC curriculum. In addition, according to the sources of information, the optional CET check will take place at the end of July or the 1st week of August.
FYJC Maharashtra entry
This article explains the full details of FYJC Maharashtra Approval 2021-22, FYJC Approval Guidelines, Class 11 CET Exam Date, Syllabus & Official Notification.
Eligibility guidelines for Maharashtra FYJC
Let’s review the admission guidelines for admission to the Maharashtra FYJC Admission 2021-22.
- Students who have passed SSC or an equivalent exam with English as a subject are eligible for FYJC admission.
- The grades earned on this exam and reservation (if applicable) are the only criteria for admission to FYJC classes.
- It should be noted that there is no interview or test prior to admission to the FYJC courses.
- Students who choose general mathematics in hour X are not eligible for admission to bifocal subjects (technical group).
- In addition, these students are also not eligible to choose math in any of the streams.
- Students who pass the Std X examination (SSC) or an equivalent examination with science subjects (at least 35% grades) can be admitted to the science course.
Maharashtra FYJC CET exam dates
- As discussed above, the Maharashtra Class 11 CET exam is based on the Class 10 SSC scores.
- It is also clear that the CET exam will take place in the fourth week of July or, alternatively, in the first week of July.
- The students of the state commission who have already paid the examination fees for the examinations in class 10 do not have to pay the examination fee for this examination.
Maharashtra Grade 11 CET Exam ScheduleET
We are all aware that the Maharashtra state government is ready to take the CET exam for Class 11 admission in 2021-22. Let’s look at the syllabus for the upcoming entrance exam for FYJC. This exam is for students of all boards (State Boards, CBSE, CISCE, All International Boards, etc.)
- The CET exam for FYJC admission is based on the Grade 10 curriculum.
- The exam is absolutely objective and consists of multiple choice questions.
- The question paper consists of English, mathematics, natural sciences and social sciences.
- Each section contains 25 questions with 25 points each.
- The duration of the CET exam is 2 hours.
- The test is carried out offline via the OMR sheet.
Official notification of admission to grade 11 in Maharashtra as PDF
Let’s check out the official notification ad of the class Maharashtra Admission 2021-22.
The interested applicants can use the Official portal for admission to grade 11 and apply for admission online.
FYJC Maharashtra Approval 2021-22 FAQs
What is the tentative date for taking the Class 11 CET exam for admission to the Maharashtra FYJC?
According to the sources of information, the optional CET test will be carried out at the end of July or the 1st week of August.
How is the further training examinations carried out for admission to the 11th grade?
The CET exam still to be carried out for admission to class 11 will take place in offline mode based on the OMR.
Who will be preferred by Maharashtra FYJC for admission to Class 11 2021-22?
Admission priority is given to students who appear for CET while others are admitted based on their SSC credit point.
What subjects are covered in the FYJC CET entrance exam 2021-22?
The FYJC CET consists of English, Math, Science and Social Sciences.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )