Candidates wishing to work as a Junior Engineer at HSSC must go through a selection process decided by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. After successful qualification of the selection process, the candidates are considered for the respective position. Candidates must note that the HSSC JE exam is not an easy one to crack. Thousands of students appear for this exam. Because the organization wants to hire the best candidates, the exam can be difficult. Therefore, it is a candidate’s responsibility to prepare with great concentration and dedication if he / she wishes to work at the HSSC.
- Candidates appearing for HSSC must research the exam thoroughly before applying for hiring.
- Once a candidate has completed the application form, he / she should immediately begin preparing for the HSSC JE exam.
- Candidates are encouraged to develop a strategy or curriculum that they can carefully follow
- Keep reading this article for great prep tips for each subject!
Check out all the lists of the best HSSC JE books in detail here!
HSSC JE Technical Preparation Tips 2021
A thorough study plan and preparation approach are required to pass each exam. It’s important to understand your strengths and then adjust your preparation accordingly. Let’s say you are strong in reasoning and quant, but weak in computing and English. In this situation, you should try to maximize your score on these two parts to clear the cutoff. Keep reading the post for comprehensive HSSC JE prep strategies.
Learn how to download the HSSC JE 2021 Admission Card here
HSSC JE preparation tips for the English-speaking section
Let’s divide the English-speaking section of the HSSC JE prep tips into two groups. First, if you have a good command of the language and a solid foundation. Second, if your basics are missing. So let’s break the English approach down into two parts.
When your English skills are strong
- It’s easy to do well in this area when your fundamentals are clear and solid.
- Keep reading the newspaper each day and studying for the sample exams.
- Review the results of your practice exams. You will do well if you identify your weak and strong areas and improve accordingly.
When your English skills are weak
- The first step is to get your Wren and Martin’s grammar book, read it in full as often as possible, and try to understand it.
- Vocabulary doesn’t develop overnight. It’s something that takes a long time to develop. Hard work and perseverance are required to improve vocabulary. Newspapers, magazines, novels and advertisements should be read. Read what you want. This will teach you how to form sentences, what idioms and phrases to use, and much more.
- For example, if you come across the term “eager”, look up the definition immediately and try to understand it. Nobody can learn it the first time. In a few days you will read the same word all over again. Learn again, use it to construct a sentence in a context that corresponds to the term in your brain, and you will remember it for the rest of your life.
Download the HSSC JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 here in the linked article
HSSC JE preparation tips for the reasoning section
- The most important part in nature is the reasoning part. Puzzles / seating arrangements make up the bulk of the reasoning section. These are really difficult problems. The most important question is, if you can’t solve it, what do you have to do to pass the exam? The solution is simple, but difficult to implement.
- If you don’t know how to solve puzzles and order problems then every other topic needs to be carefully prepared so that you don’t lose a single note.
- Talk about the various issues like inequalities, input-output, direction sense, syllogisms, direction sense, coding-decoding, data sufficiency, ranking and order, assumptions, conclusions, effect and cause, etc. If you are someone who is no good when solving puzzles and arrangements, try to focus on the “miscellaneous” part.
- You can use the classic Venn diagram technique or the A, E, I, O rule method to solve syllogisms.
Get to know the HSSC JE salary and job profile here!
HSSC JE preparation tips for the quantitative suitability section
- Don’t try to put everything into a single session by studying the entire curriculum. Follow the “quality over quantity” guideline.
- To get a good score at this stage, you need to increase your speed and accuracy.
- Start with the basics, then move on to questions about the areas you studied.
- Then devote three days to each topic and answer as many questions as possible.
- Make sure you solve at least 50 questions a day while following the guidelines above.
- Start by running mock tests. Determine the subjects that you are bad at and try again.
Check out the full HSSC JE cut-off and previous details here
HSSC JE preparation tips for the Computing Skills Section
- Computer skills are by far the easiest and most accurate section // subject after the English language.
- Candidates should note that they can get the maximum number of points in this section.
- Start the preparation by choosing a reference book and sticking to it.
- Focus on flowcharts and diagrams as questions will be asked about these two topics
- Try to practice on the computer all of the concepts that you are theoretically learning, as the practical value will give you a better understanding of each topic.
Click here to download the HSSC JE answer key here in the link article!
HSSC JE General Preparation Tips 2021
Below are some general tips and tricks candidates can keep in mind as they prepare for the HSSC JE 2021 exam.
- Before beginning preparation, candidates must go through the entire HSSC JE exam pattern and curriculum.
- Make the most of your student days. It’s one of the most important things you need to improve. Create a study plan and stick to it. Allow time for changes too. Preparation is easier when you have a reasonable and realistic schedule.
- Make a list of your strengths and limitations and prioritize the challenges to ensure thorough preparation.
- Last year’s questionnaires are a gold mine; Practice as much as you can and you will be well on your way to success. Solving previous questionnaires can help you take your time, understand the test format, and determine the level of difficulty.
- Revise yourself regularly to challenge your own weaknesses and turn them into strengths. Make a list of all the essentials; This will help you with the last minute revision. If necessary, prepare brief notes about the things you are studying; They’ll come in handy when it’s time for a revision. One of the most important aspects of preparation is time management. It is important to find a balance between speed and precision. Answering the questions in the allotted time is important and requires a lot of practice. You need to go over the material again and understand the ideas involved.
Check out the HSSC JE Eligibility Criteria 2021 in the linked article!
Hopefully all candidates found this post on the HSSC JE prep tips helpful. Candidates can use the Testbook app to prepare for such state labor exams. It’s completely free. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns. Good luck.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )