The Union Civil Service Commission (UPSC) has released a new notice inviting candidates to enroll for the National Defense Academy & Naval Academy (II) exam, 2021. The registration process for the exam ends on June 29, 2021. Candidates can apply online via the UPSC official website at http://upsconline.nic.in.
Note: No other mode is allowed for submitting the application.
For the Army Wing of the National Defense Academy: Candidate must pass 12th grade of the 10 + 2 scheme of school education or an equivalent exam conducted by a state education committee or university.
UPSC NDA / NA II exam details:
Total number of entries: 400
National Defense Academy: 370 of which 208 for the army, 42 for the navy and 120 for the air force (including 28 for ground tasks).
Naval Academy (10 + 2 cadet entry scheme): 30
Eligibility to participate:
1. A candidate must be male unmarried and must:
(i) an Indian citizen or
(ii) a subject of Nepal, or
(iii) a person of Indian origin who immigrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam in order to settle permanently in India.
2. Age limits, gender and marital status: Only unmarried male applicants who were born not before January 2, 2003 and not later than January 1, 2006 are eligible to participate.
For the Army Wing of the National Defense Academy: The candidate must pass 12th grade of the 10 + 2 scheme of schooling or an equivalent exam conducted by a state education authority or university.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defense Academy and for the 10 + 2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy: The candidate must have a 12th grade degree in physics, chemistry and mathematics of the 10 + 2 scheme of schooling or its equivalent, conducted by a state education committee or university.
Candidates who appear in the 12th grade according to the 10 + 2 scheme of school education or an equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Registration fee for the UPSC NDA / NA II exam: Candidate application fees are Rs 100. Fees should be paid either by depositing the money in a branch of SBI in cash or by using the State Bank of India’s net banking function or by using Visa / MasterCard / Rupay Credit / Debit Card. The SC / ST candidates / sons of JCOs / NCOs / ORs have been exempted from paying the application fee.
How to apply for the UPSC NDA / NA II exam:
- Applicants must apply online via the upsconline.nic.in website.
- For applicants who do not want to appear for the examination, the commission has introduced the possibility of withdrawing their applications.
- The candidate should also have information on a photo ID, namely. Aadhar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driver’s License / School Photo ID / Any other State / Central Government issued photo ID. The information on this photo ID must be provided by the candidate when completing the online application form. The same photo ID must also be uploaded with the online application form. This photo ID will be used for all future references and the candidate is advised to carry this ID with them when they appear for the exam / SSB.
The exam takes place at the following centers:
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kolkatai,, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
Important dates to remember
Deadline for online application: June 29, 2021 until 6 p.m.
Withdrawal of the online application: July 6, 2021 to July 12, 2021
Issuance of an e-admission card: 3 weeks before the start of the examination
Examination date: September 5, 2021
Course start: July 2nd, 2022
NOTE: The electronic admission card will be made available for download by the candidates on the UPSC website (upsconline.nic.in). No admission ticket will be sent by post. All applicants must provide a valid and active email ID when completing the online application form as the Commission can contact them electronically.
Candidates can visit the official website and read the official notice carefully to learn about the selection process, interview and syllabus for the exam.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )