As in the previous semester, the students are funded according to the UGC guidelines mentioned.
The examination of the bachelor’s degree programs in the sixth semester takes place online in the second half of August. “The 60 percent curriculum is covered in the last semester exam. Appropriate instructions will be given shortly for the implementation of the practical lessons “, said DJ Choudhury, Head of Examination of the GU.
On July 5th, the GU announced that the semester III exams will be held online for the time being from the last week of July.
The exams planned for May 28 had also previously been canceled due to the second wave of Covid.
The GU announced the interim semester exams a few days after the publication of the UGC guidelines on exams and the academic calendar for 2021-22. In its guidelines, the UGC stipulates that intermediate semesters with internal evaluation and previous semester grades should be funded. “For intermediate semester / year students, the rating is based on the internal rating and the previous semester as suggested in the 2020 guidelines,” said the UGC. The UGC has instructed universities that by Dec.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )