Gujarat High Court Deputy Department Official Curriculum and Exam Sample 2021
The Gujarat Supreme Court will fill the post of deputy head of department on a direct hiring basis. Gujarat Supreme Court Deputy Head of Department curriculum posted on official website. Also mentioned selection process, GHC Dy. Examination templates for section officials. This article is helpful for job seekers in the Gujarat High Court.
About Gujarat HC Deputy Section Head Recruitment 2021
GHC has published detailed dy. SO notification on July 12, 2021. According to the GHC job notification, there are a total of 63 vacancies. Graduates can apply for this HC Ojas Bharti 2021. The online form of the Deputy Head of Department of the Supreme Court of Gujarat will begin on July 16, 2021 on the HC-OJAS official website.
Guj HC Deputy Head of Department Selection Process or Examination Scheme.
This setting is divided into 2 sections by the Examination Board. In the 1st elimination test & 2 main written exam. We are mentioned detailed information about the GHC exam pattern.
1. Elimination test (target type MCQs)
GHC Dy. SO Preliminary online test was provisionally carried out on 10/10/2021 (Sunday).
- The question paper for the elimination test consists of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs), 1 mark each
- For every wrong / multiple answer there is one Negative mark of 0.33 marks.
- The language of the question paper is Only English.
- However, 25 questions are asked in Gujarati for the Gujarati language section.
- The duration of the elimination test is 02 (two) hours.
GHC Deputy Section Representative Curriculum for the Online Exam, (Topic)
- (a) General knowledge
- (b) Indian history and geography
- (c) sports
- (d) Current Affairs
- (e) arithmetic / mathematics
- (f) Analytical thinking
- (g) Mental Abilities
- (h) computer literacy
- (i) English language
- (j) Gujarati language
Other important details of the elimination test
- The eligibility test will be conducted either in Ahmedabad or any location / locations in the district to be decided by the High Court, depending on the number of applicants applying for the position and for which applicants will have to make their own arrangements to die Examination.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories, d ST, SEBC, EWS, Differently Abled Person (PH) & EXServicemen must secure at least 45 Marks and all of them other candidates must secure at least 50 marks in the elimination test and only those who qualify in it are called to the main written test
- Grades obtained in the elimination test (target type MCQs) will NOT be taken into account for the determination of merits and for the creation of the final merit list.
2. Main written examination
The main test will be provisionally carried out in December 2021.
- The main written exam consists of two parts, namely:
- (A) Part A General English [50 Marks]
- (B) Part B General Knowledge [50 Marks]
- The duration of the elimination test is 03 hours.
- The language of the questionnaire for the main written examination is English.
- The answers to the questions of the main written examination will be in English.
- However, to give an answer relating to “translation” or otherwise in Gujarati must be answered in the Gujarati language without exception.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )