The Public Service Commission of Haryana announced on Jan.the January 2021 for the recruitment of civil judges (Junior Division) in the Haryana – Civil Service Judicial Branch. Published on its website www.hpsc.gov.in. The recruitment of 256 civil judges (Junior Division) will take place through the Haryana Judicial Service Exam in 2021. It is conducted in accordance with the rules of the Punjab Civil Service (Justice Branch) rules of 1951the January 2021 and ended on 15the February 2021. Many suitable and interested candidates have applied for this position. In this blog we take a look at the haryana Syllabus for the civil judge examination and the examination sample.
The selection process for the 256 positions takes place in three stages – preliminary examination, main examination and vivvoce. It is an exam held by the Haryana Public Service Commission. Candidates who have applied for the positions are now waiting precisely for the exam date.
Haryana Judicial Service Examination 2021 selection process
The 2021 Haryana Judicial Service Examination will be conducted in three phases, and candidates must pass each phase of the exam to qualify for the next phase. The three stages of the selection process are:
- Preliminary examination
- Main exam
- Viva-Voce (interview / personality test)
also read: Haryana civil judge exam
How to download the. down Haryana civil judge exam curriculum
The candidate can download the exam schedule as follows:
- Visit the Commission’s website at www.hpsc.gov.in
- Click the curriculum link
- Click the HCS and Allied Services Examination curriculum.
- Download the curriculum file and save it on your system.
Haryana Civil Judge Exam Sample
The examination scheme looks like this:
- The exam questionnaire is an objective multiple choice questionnaire (MCQs).
- The exam takes 2 hours.
- The work consists of 125 questions, and each question has 4 points.
- There is a negative mark. For each wrong answer 0.80 points are deducted.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge of the main subjects. They should answer questions about national and international current affairs, the Indian legal system, the history of the Indian constitution and governance. They will also be tested for reasoning, analytical and aptitude.
- The questions that are not answered will not be rated negatively.
Haryana Judicial Services Preliminary 2021: Examination Scheme and Curriculum
|format||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Duration of the exam||2 hours|
|Number of questions||125 MCQs|
|maximum number of points||500 marks (each question bears 4 marks)|
|Negative mark||1/5 or 0.80 points for each wrong answer|
|curriculum||Questions from the Indian legal system, the history of the Indian constitution and governance as well as current events of national and international importance will be asked. Questions relating to the candidate’s reasoning, aptitude, and analytical ability are also included. The level of the preparatory questions corresponds to the level of the final legal examination.|
|Minimum qualification points||Candidates in the general category: 150 marks. Reserved category candidates: 100 marks|
Haryana Justice Service Main Exam 2021: Examination Scheme & Curriculum
The candidates who achieve the qualifying grades in the preliminary examination are declared passed and are shortlisted for the next examination level, the main examination. The major exam is an offline written exam and is descriptive. The shortlisted candidates must apply for the Mains and take the exam. The Haryana Civil Judge Examination Curriculum & Exam Pattern is mentioned below:
- Section-1 – Civil Law – I – 200 Marks – Duration – 3 hours
- Paper-II – civil law-II – 200 marks – duration – 3 hours
- Paper III – Criminal Law – 200 Marks – Duration – 3 hours
- Paper IV – English – 200 Marks – Duration – 3 hours
- Paper-V – Language – Hindi (in Devnagri script) 100 Marks – Duration – 3 hours
Haryana Judicial Services main exam 2021 curriculum
The main examination consists of 6 (six) exams for 200 marks each, without the language test for 100 marks.
|Paper and subject name Subject||curriculum||Brands|
|Paper-l(Civil law-l)||Punjab Courts Act Indian Contract ActIndian Partnership ActSale of Goods ActSpecific Relief Act Indian Evidence ActHaryana Urban (Control of Rent and Raviction) Act 1973||200|
|Paper-2(Civil law II)||Hindu LawMohammedan LawCommon LawLaw of Registration and Statute of Limitations||200|
|Paper – 3(Criminal law)||Indian Evidence Act||200|
|Paper – 4
(English – 200 marks)
|Essay in English (1000 to 1100 words)
– Precise, Words & Sentences, Understanding and Corrections
(25 points for each of the 4 subtopics)
|Paper – 5
(Hindi language 100 marks)
|Translation of the English passage into Hindi
Explanation of the Hindi passage in poetry and prose
Composition and idioms & corrections
|Paper – 6
|It will assess the candidate’s qualities. Questions about the general interest are asked. It will also test the candidate’s alertness, general attitude, and intelligence.||200|
- The main exam is subject and narrative type.
- The main examination work will be conducted in English, with the exception of the language work.
- The duration of each written exam is 3 hours.
- The standard of language work is that of the Board of School Education Haryana matriculation exam.
Of the candidates who have passed the main exam, triple the number of vacancies are selected in order of merit to appear for the Viva-Voce. The Viva-Voce will have 200 marks.
HPSC Judicial Services Exam 2021 – Cut Off
In order to qualify at each stage of the selection process, the candles must meet the minimum qualification points. The minimum qualification points vary depending on the category. Depending on the category, the candidate should review the minimum score required to qualify for the next level of the Haryana Judicial Service exam.
Phase I: preliminary examination
|category||Minimum qualification points|
|General category candidates||150 of 500 marks|
|Reserved category candidates||100 of 500 marks|
Phase II: main examination
|category||Minimum qualification points|
|Candidates in the general category||50% total score in all papers|
|Reserved category candidates||40% total score in all papers|
Also read on for more details: Haryana Civil Judge Salary & Job Profile, Haryana Civil Judge Cut off
You have now collected all the information you need to hire and have successfully applied for the position. All you have to do is prepare systematically and conscientiously. So look at the curriculum, get hold of the questionnaires from previous years. As the exam dates have not yet been announced, you will have plenty of time to prepare well. Study systematically by solving the assignment sheets and working according to the exam pattern. With appropriate preparation and a positive attitude, your name can appear on the earnings list.
frequently asked Questions
The post of civil judge (Junior Division) of the Haryana Public Service Commission consists of three selection rounds: preliminary examination, main examination and Viva-Voce.
The exam takes 2 hours.
Answer: The minimum assessment points are:
General category – 150 marks
Reserved category – 100 marks
Yes, there is a negative mark. For each wrong answer 0.80 points are deducted.
The date of issue of the Preliminary Examination Card has not yet been announced by the Commission.
There are 5 written papers in the main exam-
Paper-1 – Civil Law- I
Paper-II – Civil Law-II
Paper III – Criminal Law
Paper IV – English
Paper-V – Language – Hindi (in Devnagri script)
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )