Edtech platforms have achieved immense popularity in today’s world and, with their diverse advantages and immeasurable possibilities, have also taken on a highly dynamic form. The traditional education systems have many successors. A number of parents and educators are aware of the potential and benefits and are choosing online platforms for student improvement.
Nowadays, edtech platforms not only support the school curriculum, they also help students prepare for online exams. Virtual learning environments play an important role in democratizing competition exam preparation in the Indian Ed-Tech scenario.
Using the internet and a software system, everyone nowadays has access to the internet or spends most of their time in front of laptops, smartphones or tablets. Aspirants benefit greatly from Ed Tech platforms as they can consume content on the go and track their progress. In addition, the teaching materials can be saved on the devices so that they can be accessed when required.
In India, millions of students are preparing for competitive exams such as SSC, NEET, JEE, Banking, etc. This is mainly due to enthusiasm for government jobs. This craze has really helped edtech companies enter a huge market by providing prep platforms for aspirants.
Various ed-tech platforms with a wide range of study materials and free test tests can help students crack the competitive tests. Edtech platforms such as Entri offer aspirants with one click specially designed lectures, video classes, solved and unsolved work from the previous year, preparatory materials especially for certain exams, sample questionnaires and much more.
Now let’s look at what drove students and aspirants to use ed-tech platforms for learning and preparation:
- Mobile apps: Edtech companies use technology and reach out to any aspirant or student who owns a smartphone. You can easily download these apps and experience personalized learning from the comfort of your own place. You can also get access to a wide range of study materials and world-class personalized test preparation to pass the specific exam the aspirant is trying to crack.
- Accessibility: Edtech companies have provided aspirants with a very simple and accessible platform to prepare for their exams. Unlike teaching and coaching classes, Edtech platforms aren’t limited to timing. Aspirants can learn in their own time and track their progress. This really helps save them time and gives them the freedom to choose where and how to study.
- Cost efficient: As we know, preparing for the performance tests with coaching courses is really expensive. In addition, preparation books and study materials have to be bought, which are also very expensive. On the contrary, edtech companies offer one-click well-researched curricula, video courses, and study materials to help them prepare for exams. These materials can either be very cheap or mostly free.
Hence, we can say that ed-tech platforms have revolutionized the study and exam preparation industries, beating traditional methods. Specialized ed-tech platforms like entry also offer skills development programs, such as English classes, to prepare aspirants not only for the exams but also for the real world.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )