How do I prepare for the Indian Marine Merchant Mate Exam? Preparation tips, curriculum: The Indian Navy senior officers are preparing to take the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate exam. With the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate exam deadline approaching, aspirants will be in a hurry to crack the exam. It will be more convenient for the aspirants to start preparing now. We recommend that the aspirants use this time and put maximum effort into the Prepare for the Indian Navy Tradesman’s Mate exam.
Summarize this entire article for the best Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Exam Preparation Plan and Tips for the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Exam. We have also compiled the details of the curriculum, exam scheme, and topics for Indian Navy Traders.
|How do you crack the mate exam for the Indian naval craftsman? Preparation tips|
|Organization name||Indian Navy|
|Address name||Craftsman comrade|
|Workplace||All over India|
The question that keeps floating around in the candidate’s mind is: What is the exam pattern for the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate exam? Yes, to make it more convenient for the aspirants, we have provided the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate exam template in the table below. Follow it exactly.
|part||Name of the subjects||Maximum number of points (indicative)|
|1||General intelligence and reasoning||25 marks|
|2||Numerical suitability||25 marks|
|3||General English||25 marks|
|4th||General awareness||25 marks|
In the section below, we’ve rounded up all of the topics related to the topics of the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate exam. Candidates should follow these up as they prepare for the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate exam.
|Subjects for the mate exam for Indian naval merchant|
|General intelligence and reasoning||
Since the subjects and topics are given in the sections above, we have now given the 10-day curriculum as an example. If candidates want to switch subjects based on their interest, they can change that or they can follow this curriculum. The reason for submitting the curriculum only for 10 days. Since the candidates were new, they will be afraid of the enormous buildup of the Indian Navy’s Tradesman Mate’s timetable. Therefore, candidates can create the timetable every ten days so that they do not have any mix-ups. And even they have the feeling of making the timetable unique and smart every ten days.
|10-day study plan for the Indian Naval Merchant Mate Exam|
|Day 10||Practice questionnaires and test tests for the past year|
- Make it a habit to read the paper and keep up to date with the latest happenings
- Learn the subject from the basics
- Understand the concept instead of being mugged instead
- Don’t skip any topic as each topic is important for the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate exam.
- Be thorough with the topics and get a complete picture of the concepts
- Do not deviate from the preparation
- Take breaks between studies
- Avoid preparing for the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate exam late at night
- Stay physically fit and healthy
- Avoid Eating Junk Food
- Practice the question paper from the previous year to understand what kind of questions were asked
- Practice simulated tests to improve speed and accuracy.
- Don’t stress yourself before the exam day
- Eat healthy before the exam day and on the exam day.
- Prepare yourself with all the important documents and things you need
- Take a water bottle with you to the exam
- Reach the exam center an hour ago to get used to the surroundings
- After viewing the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Exam question paper, check whether or not all of the questions were included.
- First, try the questions that are easier for you
- Don’t waste time looking for a specific question
- Don’t share your answer with anyone or look for someone
- If there are negative marks, avoid guessing the answers
- When you find a tough question, do some thought and see if you can get the answer, then just highlight it.
- Try to finish the exam before ten minutes. So that you can check all the answers once.
We believe the information above helped the candidates in their search. For more updates regarding the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Exam, please stay tuned to our website freshersnow.com. And also suggest our page to your friends who want to crack the mate exam for Indian naval merchants.
How many points is the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate exam conducted for?
The Indian Navy Tradesman Mate exam costs 100 marks
Will there be negative grades on the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate exam?
When testing the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate, there may be negative reviews.
What are the majors for the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Exam?
The majors for the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate exam are General Intelligence and Reason, General English, General Awareness, Numerical aptitude.
How do I get the exact preparation strategy?
For detailed preparation planning for the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate exam, read this entire article.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )