Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a competitive exam conducted by the IISC and the 7 IITs. Participation in the GATE exams is mandatory for admission to the ME / M. Tech programs for specific power supply jobs. GATE is also used for obtaining financial assistance (e.g. scholarships). The question that needs to be answered here in this article is “How often is a GATE exam conducted each year?”
How many times a year is the GATE exam taken?
Is the GATE held twice or more a year? And the answer is no. How often is the GATE exam carried out each year? GATE exams are usually only carried out once a year. These exams are usually taken in the first or second week of February. So the answer to the question is that this computerized national exam is only organized once a year.
GATE scores are now valid for three years and there are no restrictions on how often a candidate can appear for the GATE exams. However, the requirements for the PSUs or postgraduate courses may differ depending on the institution. It is also said that GATE scores are only valid for one year for most power supplies. Even if the number of applications a candidate can apply for the GATE exams is unlimited, the number of applications a candidate can apply for the GATE exams per year is limited. Since the exams are only carried out once a year, candidates can only appear for the GATE exams once a year.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )